It's SO much worse now. SO much worse.

So, Ventari Revs can now Keep a Dome up almost constantly, meaning, in Boon Balls ( which are all over ) 

A Ventari Rev Can take Mallyx for More Energy upkeep 

And keep the Projectile block dome up constantly. 

I was in a fight yesterday where they were staying stacked under a dome, and Literally had 0% Projectile Block Downtime. 

Making it impossible to Handle them, as the Passive heals Massively outdo Seige and our unblockable effects weren't doing enough Damage output to outpace the Healer Ball. 

This is how WvW Dies. This change alone will make Boon balls virtually impossible to handle moving forward, and it's not long before they all catch on. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I ran into this Yesterday And we couldn't get a Single down . 

They had literally 2 Revenants and a Healer Propping them up and the ENTIRE Death ball was completely untouchable. 

They have Got to Buff siege, or increase target Caps on skills, or do literally anything or this gamemode may as well be a Flat, undecorated , untextured Plane that all 3 servers mindlessly fight on . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Already fought roamers that wouldnt die the day before the patch (uncatachble SA spectre supports completely negating all damage from there 1 shotting mobility creeping teammates) then a firebrand joins the fight and theres 0 chance to do much of anything.

Cant imagine what that degeneracy is like after the patch 🤦‍♂️.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Kanto.2485 said:

Build an arrow cart

Can't wait to Do Steady, Functionally useless ticks of 2k Damage Per second to a Blob made of healing . 

It's literally more Functional And effective to use Ele staff over an arrow cart in any case where range isn't the problem ( most of them, actually) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Witch of Steam.5138 said:

Can't wait to Do Steady, Functionally useless ticks of 2k Damage Per second to a Blob made of healing . 

It's literally more Functional And effective to use Ele staff over an arrow cart in any case where range isn't the problem ( most of them, actually) 

Same reason people don't use Dragon Banner anymore. It was doing damage from HoT and still got nerfed because the boonballers whined on the forums. Now everybody is whining on the forums because that got things done.

Why is nothing being done now? #MaintenanceMode.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

But... zergs already had 100% uptime on projectile block from scrappers. 5 scrappers is enough for that AND it give pulsing AoE stability.

Ya, but most groups are... not good at utilizing abilities and don't stagger their scrapper blocks to increase overall projectile hate. They only see the 3 stacks of stab and ignore the fact the dome itself is a core defensive skill and stacking them does nothing.

Also the stab isn't pulsing, it's 1 time application on use. But that's not here or there.

14 minutes ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

Although it was good for PvP, the Feb 2020 patch ruined WvW imo and it’s only become more stale since that time.

I don't know how the balance was right before the Feb20 patch, because i was inactive at that time, but if i compare balance before and after my break (~ 1,5 years) i preferred the after. Powercreep was absolutely insane before and needed some hefty shaving. But unfortunately they never followed up properly afterwards and it has been going only downhill ever since ...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

Although it was good for PvP, the Feb 2020 patch ruined WvW imo and it’s only become more stale since that time.

Patch nerfs the damage of everyone

This is horrendous and stale I demand more damage!

Patch changes some class skills to make them do OP damage

NO NOT LIKE THAT I MEANT *MY* BUILD NEED MORE DAMAGE THIS IS SO MUCH WORSE!

Every patch in a nutshell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 15

7 hours ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

This. Unfinished patch, back then, and then they fired devs, hired new clueless ones who don't even play the game, and now everyone is seemingly done with this game due to another insignificant and incomplete patch.

I'm only on the forums because there's a 0.0001% chance someone at anet reads a post somewhere and realizes they messed up. But it doesn't seem like they even care.

I'll go back to escape from tarkov I guess 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Patch nerfs the damage of everyone

This is horrendous and stale I demand more damage!

Patch changes some class skills to make them do OP damage

NO NOT LIKE THAT I MEAN *MY* BUILD NEED MORE DAMAGE YOU ADDED TOO MUCH AND THIS IS SO MUCH WORSE!
Every patch in a nutshell. I have trouble understanding broken English. 

Look I fixed that for you. I see you have trouble understanding some broken English in the forums and that is fine. We are here to help you. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/29/2022 at 8:55 PM, Witch of Steam.5138 said:

So, Ventari Revs can now Keep a Dome up almost constantly, meaning, in Boon Balls ( which are all over ) 

A Ventari Rev Can take Mallyx for More Energy upkeep 

And keep the Projectile block dome up constantly. 

I was in a fight yesterday where they were staying stacked under a dome, and Literally had 0% Projectile Block Downtime. 

Making it impossible to Handle them, as the Passive heals Massively outdo Seige and our unblockable effects weren't doing enough Damage output to outpace the Healer Ball. 

This is how WvW Dies. This change alone will make Boon balls virtually impossible to handle moving forward, and it's not long before they all catch on. 

This is me but i still think the best thing Anet can do is to apply the PVP balance in WvW . Yes the classes would do less but it think that is needed when you put 60 players together. 
And it would be easier to maintain anyway. 

Edited by anduriell.6280
  • Confused 1