Perma Dodge + Perma 13 boons in PvP

Kalista.7530

2 minutes ago, Eugchriss.2046 said:

Where do speed, stab, resistance, quickness, regen, aegis, alacrity, fury and come from? I'm just curious because your post makes it looks like you get 13 boons on 10s+ with 1 dodge. Perhaps I didn't understood the video right. Share the build plz.

There's a harb, so I am guessing is the elite. You chuck it and spam dodge. I do question how realistic this is though.

Edited by Warscythes.9307
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's anet tho......nerf thief because it ACTUALLY  had a competitive staff build, yrs later designs a espec thats bounding dodger 2.0, and doesn't even notice lol. Anet....the true hight of balancing.

As sindrener said, cal legit nerfs any teef build thats competitive, and by nerf I mean kills, the guy is not the balance wiz people assumed he was.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Confused 2

43 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

That's anet tho......nerf thief because it ACTUALLY  had a competitive staff build, yrs later designs a espec thats bounding dodger 2.0, and doesn't even notice lol. Anet....the true hight of balancing.

As sindrener said, cal legit nerfs any teef build thats competitive, and by nerf I mean kills, the guy is not the balance wiz people assumed he was.

Nerfing teef is not an option but obligatory at this point. Class that is always in charge of the whole encounter should never exist in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

11 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Nerfing teef is not an option but obligatory at this point. Class that is always in charge of the whole encounter should never exist in the first place.

Your teef mimi is getting really boring..  Is there anything new from you or do you keep it that way for years to come?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

So we’re just going to ignore that the dude dodged 13 times in a row out of combat, without using a single skill, and without outside endurance generating help? Even right after the patch when you could get 40 of your 50 endurance back it required you to land on 5 people with reaver’s curse and remove 5 condis with invigorating dismissal. There’s only 3 ppl there and no condis and magically he just goes from empty to full 4 separate times with just another vindi and a harb around…. Seems pretty sus.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

This thief being in charge of the whole encounter is a completely worn out and in no way reflects today's version of the game, so pls stop using excusing to nerf a class u simply dislike. The game has changed, especially with the newest especs, all classes have teleports, many have stealth and a myriad of mobility tools to allow them to engage or disengage easily from any fight. I can keep up with thieves on my slb, spellbreaker, bladesworn, Harold and perma quickness engis exist. Stop pretending like all of thief's mobility tools and defensive tools haven't already been given out like candy to the rest of the classes over the years on top of their own designs to boot lol. The bias against  thief in this community is crazy, as crazy as the bias is towards their own classes.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4

2 hours ago, UncreativeGreen.2019 said:

So we’re just going to ignore that the dude dodged 13 times in a row out of combat, without using a single skill, and without outside endurance generating help? Even right after the patch when you could get 40 of your 50 endurance back it required you to land on 5 people with reaver’s curse and remove 5 condis with invigorating dismissal. There’s only 3 ppl there and no condis and magically he just goes from empty to full 4 separate times with just another vindi and a harb around…. Seems pretty sus.

8 minutes ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

I don't know why you guys are angry. They designed this. They patched it in. They hotfixed it twice. And it's still there. This isn't upsetting, this is funny.

My bias aside, that doesn't look right. You can go in mist and try this right now with 2 vindis and a harb. I think there's some other setup.

3 hours ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

This thief being in charge of the whole encounter is a completely worn out and in no way reflects today's version of the game, so pls stop using excusing to nerf a class u simply dislike. The game has changed, especially with the newest especs, all classes have teleports, many have stealth and a myriad of mobility tools to allow them to engage or disengage easily from any fight. I can keep up with thieves on my slb, spellbreaker, bladesworn, Harold and perma quickness engis exist. Stop pretending like all of thief's mobility tools and defensive tools haven't already been given out like candy to the rest of the classes over the years on top of their own designs to boot lol. The bias against  thief in this community is crazy, as crazy as the bias is towards their own classes.

Wow, you just wrote about a problem, described it and somehow still fail to see how teef is a big fat toxic design to any PvP game mode in gw2? Impressive to say the least. After 10 years in which 7 were just powercreep gains, we finally can "keep-up" with bad teefs, what an amazing development. Glorious Success as they may say.
Edit: Too much derailing about poorly designed toxic class.
On topic: A-net really need to reduce amount of boons and nerf their durations to the ground, same goes for conditions. There's no strategy nor plan in games nowadays, game does too much in itself without player thought or input, that's really unhealthy.

Edited by TrollingDemigod.3041
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

I don't know why you guys are angry. They designed this. They patched it in. They hotfixed it twice. And it's still there. This isn't upsetting, this is funny.

This.

8 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

We get it you don't like thief

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I am really wondering what PvP devs had in their minds when designing EoD specs, not just vindicator but almost all of them.

I don't get why Anet spends so much energy in trying to balance these specs out, just ditch them for PvE and keep the properly designed ones for PvP. 

• Like 1