Holo overheat PvP 33k from long stealth in 1/4 of a sec ^^ interactive!! conclusion buff weak cata!

youle.5824

2 hours ago, Grimjack.8130 said:

omg ty youle this is what ive been trying to say but i couldnt a way to put it into words

Holo is beyond busted compared to all specs besides cata which is even worse.

people just don’t play holo.

it was the best spec for ranked q last season on 2 builds and in the 1v1 leagues it proved to be the best 1v1 build by a lot.

it was at least as good as cata until the buffs.

only difference is ele has somewhere from 4-7 top teir builds while holo has 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 5

33 minutes ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Holo is beyond busted compared to all specs besides cata which is even worse.

people just don’t play holo.

it was the best spec for ranked q last season on 2 builds and in the 1v1 leagues it proved to be the best 1v1 build by a lot.

it was at least as good as cata until the buffs.

only difference is ele has somewhere from 4-7 top teir builds while holo has 2

im fishing

• Confused 2

18 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

Just wondering if we shouldnt buff cata , poor scepter cata has 15k hp only on the kinda weak but popular build some poor ele mains play lately. This OP engi spec can kill a cata even if it,s hp pool was doubled, so let's double it ^^ 

You hit my scrapper engi with this last night for 10K.   I thought it was a bug... I tried to figure out how my scrapper blew himself up with overheat... and then worked it out 🙂.   It was a really funny meme, but after that we won the match pretty handily. 

1 minute ago, shion.2084 said:

You hit my scrapper engi with this last night for 10K.   I thought it was a bug... I tried to figure out how my scrapper blew himself up with overheat... and then worked it out 🙂.   It was a really funny meme, but after that we won the match pretty handily. 

Yeah this build is actually horrible to carry in rank , it is fun though ^^ and that's all I'm about , also got a clip of Anya and his duo getting both one shot together by one overheat  (16k and 19k ) while flying through the air with rocket boots, that made my day.

Just now, youle.5824 said:

Yeah this build is actually horrible to carry in rank , it is fun though ^^ and that's all I'm about , also got a clip of Anya and his duo getting both one shot together by one overheat  (16k and 19k ) while flying through the air with rocket boots, that made my day.

The problem with you posting this is that you'll get folks who don't know thinking this is the kind of power engis actually run around with.  I'll be watching he who shall not be named quoting your video for the next 3 years.

• Haha 1