The 32 slots bag crysis

ASHEZ.9362

why is a full set of 32 slot bags almost as expensive as a full legendary armor set + 1 gen 3 weapon? and why does the ingredient for crafting the bags come from gambling only ? this is extremely unethical and needs a rework ! we need a dev to take care of this ! almost 80% of the player base are stuck with 20 slots bags and the 32 bags we get from achievement just cuz it's too expansive to craft an extra 12 slots in a bag 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

I agree that the runes should come from somewhere other than ecto gambling.

It's not a big deal for me because I don't want 32 slot bags, I don't even have all the bags unlocked and I think some of my level 80 characters are still using a mix of 18 and 20 slot bags because I didn't even think upgrading to 20 slots was worth the price. I don't keep much in my inventory and don't have trouble emptying out the drops I get so I've never been tempted to pay more (gold or gems) for more space.

But even seeing it as an optional extra I don't need I don't think it's good that the only source of the runes is gambling which is ultimately a gold sink.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ASHEZ.9362 said:

why is a full set of 32 slot bags almost as expensive as a full legendary armor set + 1 gen 3 weapon? and why does the ingredient for crafting the bags come from gambling only ? this is extremely unethical and needs a rework ! we need a dev to take care of this ! almost 80% of the player base are stuck with 20 slots bags and the 32 bags we get from achievement just cuz it's too expansive to craft an extra 12 slots in a bag 

I specifically asked for more bags,and honestly I'm fine with having to pay 4000+ gold for max inventory, it's totally optional and an exaggeration some people like me enjoy.

You don't have to engage with it if you don't agree, it's not like you'll be hindering your gameplay if you don't have a 448 slot inventory.

It's like saying that the +18 agony infusion are too expensive to get a full set and have a base 360 Agony Resistance and that shouldn't be the case. Just a novelty and a gold sink that you'll be more than fine if you act like it doesn't exist at all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

My characters use 24 slot bags, none have extra bag slots. I even have an unused extra bag slot thingy I got for free in storage that I won't use because I want inventory windows to be the same size and shape for all character. I've never even got close to filling an inventory. The only reason I upgraded my bags to 24 is because I eventually got 24 shared slots. (Symmetry that has since been ruined by the free shared slots that were forced upon me with expansions.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, ASHEZ.9362 said:

Probably cheaper to just go gold->gems->bag slot.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, illuminati.8453 said:

Probably cheaper to just go gold->gems->bag slot.

It is (and always has been) after a certain point. 24 slot boreal bags are (currently) about 60g each. 28s are about 127g (now). A bag slot expansion is (currently) 145g and will net you more inventory slots, even accounting for buying an 18 or 20 slot bag to go in that slot. But that only works up until you max out bag inventory slots.

Edited by idpersona.3810
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

I actually enjoyed the fact that there is still something to sink gold into and work on between expansion releases. 

Its a very laaaate end game convenience to max out your bags and even then, you wont use most of it.

You're better off finding out why your current bags are full and who knows, maybe you have a lot of gold sitting in there that you can utilise to upgrade your current bags 😛

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

the most slots i have on a character is 160, with 20-slot bags. Been playing since 2012 beta and i've never ONCE filled up that character, regardless of how much time I play. The closest i can get it when i do CMs+T4+recs and even then there's still some space left after opening every single chest/bag.

Tbh, 32-slot bags are a luxury item 99% of the people will never need.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/14/2023 at 6:45 PM, QueenKeriti.5176 said:

Ah, so 32 slot bags are able to run CRYSIS? Praise! At least something can!

On a more serious note, it'd be nice if they added the runes of holding to the Vault. 😂

Edit:

I got it, and appreciate it.   Now we need a rune of ray tracing, magitech pcb, an ice brood water block, a crystal dragon shard oscillator, and a masterwork backpack strap to get the cosmetic 32 slot bag with particle effects.  

• Thanks 1

I have almost 300 slots in my bags.

I have only 1 32-slot bag I got from the achievement in season4 ep2.

I hold tonics, tons of food, fractal buffs, varieties of mf and exp boosters, weird items from HoT, PoF, quests and collection achievements.

And I still have more than 200 free slots even when I'm farming.

Just get more bags slots and you're good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, starlinvf.1358 said:

I got it, and appreciate it.   Now we need a rune of ray tracing, magitech pcb, an ice brood water block, a crystal dragon shard oscillator, and a masterwork backpack strap to get the cosmetic 32 slot bag with particle effects.  

😭I'm so glad. I'm starting to feel ancient with my memes.

RGB 32 slot bag. 🥲Naturally with a 200% markup vs the regular 32 slot bag and adds no additional functionality beyond c o l o r s.

• Sad 1