GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

The jade prosthesis arm is really cool, i insta bought it just like the jade tech visor helm skin. In term of skifff skins, so far tehe one i liked the most is the one with ton of sails sadly was only on bl chest that wing reverie.... sometimes i wish the bl chest exclusives were also sold on gemstore. I can understand the logic behind pushing to buy key, but all i see each time it is a bl exclusive, it means i will not have it, at leas allow trading a chest exclusive for another exclusive? like kasmeer cape for steampunk wings?

So, is it time for mercenaries yet?

I think it is.

I'd like the first bundle to include at least a 3, 5, and 7 mercenary slots.

Then we could buy them 1 by 1 individually. 

So we can create a party of at least 8.

We could have them in character select screen.

So first we choose our character as normal.

Then click on the flip arrow that would highlight empty merc slots.

When you click on a slot, it will take you back to the normal character select slots, but with an indicator that you are selecting the merc to accompany the character you have selected.

Once chosen, that character will fill the previous empty merc slot; and now you have selected your first character merc.

Repeat process for other merc slots, and off course for other characters too.

You will have to select which mercs you want for each character.

You can change this at any time, or use the clear mercs for this character, or clear all.

Example.

Select Logan as you would normally do.

Click select mercs.

Click on merc slot.

View your characters with indicator.

Click on Ritlock. 

Ritlock is now assigned as merc for logan.

Click return to character select.

Play.

I would really really like to make a team with my own characters.

That would probably be the coolest thing yet.

Please and thank you ANet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello i dont normaly tipe on forrums but hear i can make a small request here ehm ehm...
Please A-net Shatterspark skins return PLEASE with several dimond plated cheries ontop!!
I will get them all even without a discount. last time thy wer in store was 

January 18, 2022

please just the sholders and the gloves PLEASE!!! ty

• Thanks 1

Can you please make the immortal halo package available for 60 statuettes. I've been waiting for months on end for it to come into rotation but it never gets added.

Edit: I got tired of waiting and figured the halo package wasn't going to become available for statuettes after 2+ months of waiting and didn't want to risk losing out, so I spent 170g to get enough gems (600) to buy the package from the gemstore 😞 every week I would look out for it, and have noticed even the exalted shoulders become available TWICE, but the halo package? Not even ONCE. Knowing my luck, of course it'll come in next week or something... 170g down the drain.

Would love to see some more rainbow themed things. Maybe a rainbow halo or rainbow crown or rainbow aura/infusion, or perhaps a new legendary greatsword called Spectrum - where it paints a rainbow - like the effect of twilight/sunrise/eternity, but in rainbow colours.

Edited by Zaoda.1653
Ended up buying the halo package. Couldn't wait any longer for it to become available for statuettes.
  • Like 1

The gradient coloration of Kenut's wings are not only different from other Largos but are VERY PRETTY! Please consider making a Gem Store item of these advanced Largos Fins to be dyeable for us unlike the normal version!! Which dyes on glider only.

And/or add dye channels to the existing ones, please.

Let me skip the insufferable DLC story format that sees the player listening to NPC talking for 80% of their play time.

I am doing this for the first time as a returning player and I'm always fighting the urge to press ALT+F4 and just forget about GW2 again. Which is a shame because the game is cool but you're locking everything beyond 250 hours of disjointed and confusing bla bla bla bla with no action whatsoever.

It would be absolutely impossible for me to do this again on a different character, you would have to pay me 5k per mission for me to consider it.

Seriously, don't care how much, just put a token in the shop and let me skip this soul shattering and rage inducing experience.

• Sad 1

YO, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR TEMPLATE EQUIPMENT AND SKILL(THE ONE FOR ACCOUNT NOT SINGLE CHAR) TAB PLEASE?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS AND MAYBE A GOOD SCEPTER SKIN?

PS: Thank you SO MUCH for the SHARED SLOT SALE, YOU GUYS ROCK! 😁👍💖

• Sad 1

I feel like I have been waiting an eternity for Zafirah's Rifle skin to return...   can we please bring this back?  I'm seeing other skins return multiple times to the store in the time this rifle skin has been unavailable.

Just throwing it out there that Igor an email about the canthan menagerie mount license, and it then proceeds to list darkmist terror skyscale, aurene's prismatic griffon, and kintsugi raptor. These aren't mounts in the license in question, or that are currently available on the shop in any capacity.

That being said, just the other day I had posted here expressly about my hope darkmist terror would return. Imagine the oddity of the email incorrectly listing mounts?

I have to wonder if this is a typo in the Anet email, or a hint at mounts returning this week?

• Sad 1

Gonna give it another try:
Make hero points buyable. Playing the e-spec is kind of the main point of an expansion and having to slowly grind it is annoying if you dont have that much time to play. And I havent even finished the previous 2. But if I could unlock the e-spec upfront I would buy the new expansion.
And hero trains only work for veteran players as several hero points are locked behind masteries.