Willbender One Shot montage

elf.9483

Is funny how the ppl getting bursted either have no reaction and just take the full burst, or they chose to ignore the willy and try to ress other people while tanking all the damage. The only guy who actually did something good was a scrapper that kept attacking. Good dmg tho.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, Kirevey.5079 said:

Is funny how the ppl getting bursted either have no reaction and just take the full burst

knew I was doing something wrong when someone teleport through a wall and instantly kill me, should have just dodged! Doh!

(sidenote: these still have absolutely nothing on the record I've seen, 0.2 seconds and going into downstate while still having ~70% hp left because GW2 doesnt know wtf to do with that. I literally had to count frames to see what happened)

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

51 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

knew I was doing something wrong when someone teleport through a wall and instantly kill me, should have just dodged! Doh!

Jokes aside, getting jumped out of nowhere and killed 100 to 0 is something thats been in the game for a while. A good thief backstab, a good engi granade burst, mesmer shatter from stealth, gunflamed warrior, etc. We all been there and got one shotted with nothing to do lol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Seems pretty run of the mill WB wise.  I do like how this is supposed to be a WB OP ONE shot video, though i don't see anything OP or even a one shot in it.  I do like there are a few clips where you're in a group with 5 thieves of various kinds lol.  But it's WB right, it's the problem.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

11 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

So what you're saying is, going by the history of one shot builds, it's a meme build. 🤔

🤭

Playing a willbender is a meme, the movement and porting skills, and the boons need a nerf. I mean, look how they are about to nerf soulbeast's one wolf pack and the only viable roaming pet smokescale. Also, the new pet has had a skill delay bug since soto launch 😕

Edited by asterix.9614
  • Like 5
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

Where are the one shot?

8 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

That is the real question.

^^^^^^ This.

First off love the music, would love the song/band name.

But where was the one shot anywhere there?

This should be relabeled as glass on glass rotation attack. This is also why we have complaints about tankier builds on forums when glass attack glass in a rotation and then non-glass get to counter when the same is used on them.

We keep moving the bar. 1 shot was when the Rifle War would 35K in a single shot drop a target without followup attacks. We need to stop using one-shot when in context its multi-skills and/or a rotation. These are not the same. Are we asking that all rotations that can kill another player need to be nerfed? Wasn't that we did during the Feb 2020 patch?

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's strong indeed but not no brain build specially at this tanky meta. Also willbender is weak against stealth and tanky hybrid builds like mirage, cata, druid, soulbeast.. If the problem is surprise attacks, then thieves, mesmers are no brain too. You still need to play it good and know where to jump in blob fights. At this current tanky meta willbender is less problem than celestial, minstrel builds. Fun video btw.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Chrome.9841 said:

It's strong indeed but not no brain build specially at this tanky meta. Also willbender is weak against stealth and tanky hybrid builds like mirage, cata, druid, soulbeast.. If the problem is surprise attacks, then thieves, mesmers are no brain too. You still need to play it good and know where to jump in blob fights. At this current tanky meta willbender is less problem than celestial, minstrel builds. Fun video btw.

But you can run a cele willbender and still hit hard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

51 minutes ago, Chrome.9841 said:

Whos running minstrel builds for roaming?

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

But you can run a cele willbender and still hit hard.

Its not so different than other cele builds, cata with cele stats has 25 stacks of might uptime, it has more power than my power ele during fight and hits a lot with scepter (both power and and condi) and you cant even block or reflect it. Just 111111 on fire attunement 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It doesn't get any worse than this with adding the next Toxic Bad Design Profession on the list after Thief Profession, Mesmser Profession, Revenant Profession and Elementalist Profession. 

What they all need is a total rework/redesign from the ground up or better; remove them all with Toxic Stealth Mechanic

Guild Wars 2 Toxic Bad Design-One Shot, Does Not Belong In Any Competitve Game And This Is What Makes Guild Wars 2 A Toxic Gaming Experience And Being Avoided By Players Looking For A Real Competitive Game.

"If the explicit rules of the game are broken or lead to boring or undesirable outcomes when maximally exploited, he considers that to be the fault of the game, not the players."

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

15 hours ago, Chrome.9841 said:

Its not so different than other cele builds, cata with cele stats has 25 stacks of might uptime, it has more power than my power ele during fight and hits a lot with scepter (both power and and condi) and you cant even block or reflect it. Just 111111 on fire attunement 😕

the difference is that even cele wb just dies when attacked by mutliple people while cata just blocks or uses magnetic/shocking aura and survives. Aside from 1v1s cele wb is pretty bad. (in 1v1s it is strong but for example cele hammer cata is still a whole league above it while also having far better tools to survive being outnumbered). And against blobs the cele dmg is not enough to kill anybody so why even play cele wb aside from when you are new and just want to survive a bit longer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Morena.9312 said:

God...... this forum is so full with crybabies...........😒

Everyone complains about condi while still dragging up the power nerf years ago - 9 out of 10 builds is still power meta ingame.
Someone make a video with some power meta build because basicly all the videos posted are of power meta builds - everyone complains about that too until the next condi thread comes around. 

What did you expect from the forums? 😄

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 2