[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Please make skin better if this is easy to implement.

Free alter version of heavy / medium / light  "Foefire Chest" skin to only have the upper half but not the lower strip leggings part.

Free alter version of heavy / medium / light  "Foefire leggings" skin to only have the bandage on legs part but not the strip leggings part .

Automatically unlock if player already own the relative skin of original version.  

Edited by elluka.5970

Please add a channel or include the cannons/jade parts into existing channels so we can dye those. 

As it is now you're stuck with taking jade into your colour palette. 

Or at least add a sentence saying the jade cannot be dyed so people can make a more informed choice. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Sigerk.2897
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 4

• Sigerk.2897 changed the title to New Turtle Skins: Jade Cannon Can't Be Dyed.

P̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶n̶̶'̶t̶̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶r̶̶a̶̶i̶̶l̶̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶d̶̶ ̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶ ̶o̶̶p̶̶i̶̶n̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶s̶̶ ̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶t̶̶u̶̶r̶̶t̶̶l̶̶e̶̶ ̶a̶̶c̶̶q̶̶u̶̶i̶̶s̶̶i̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶̶,̶ ̶a̶̶d̶̶d̶̶ ̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶o̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶ ̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶̶ ̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶.̶ ̶T̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶s̶̶o̶̶l̶̶e̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶a̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶d̶̶y̶̶e̶̶ ̶c̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶e̶̶l̶̶s̶̶.̶ ̶T̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶k̶̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶.̶ ̶

Thread moved

Edited by Sigerk.2897
thread moved
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

Even in real life, not all jade is Nickelodeon slime green.  It can be various shades of green and also shades of purple, brown, gray, and a few others.

Not that I have a dog in this fight.  Don't have the Siege Turtle, no plans to get it any time soon.

+ dyes are a thing, gameplay and lore-wise. Who's to say your character doesn't take a paintbrush to the things. 

Heya all!
Many have a bank with a bunch of purchased extra tabs and if you need to transfer a lot of items from one tab to another much lower it turns into a problem. You can make a rather easy solution where player just can pull the tab itself up and the tab clogged with items down...

Its about quality of life and saving time for players everyone knows that in gw2 we have a lot and often something to transfer)

Thx!

Edited by Paradise.6452
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Paradise.6452 said:

Heya all!
Many have a bank with a bunch of purchased extra tabs and if you need to transfer a lot of items from one tab to another much lower it turns into a problem. You can make a rather easy solution where player just can pull the tab itself up and the tab clogged with items down...
Thx!

Much like the personal inventory bags.  Hmm…. Not sure I would use it, but seems like the tech is there.  Would be nice for people who want it.

• Like 2

I'd like to suggest adding the items needed to upgrade sensory arrays and service chips to tier three to the PvP and WvW Canthan reward tracks. As a end-of-tier reward on that track you could recieve a box that allows the choice of a Recovered Hover Engine, High-Energy Capacitor, Depleted Jade Siege Shell, etc.

• Confused 1

Dear ANet,

This is a somewhat serious request.

Please consider adding ingame chat options of who can message you, for instance Friends only...

Being a mmo is no excuse for some random stranger to pm you and insult you or calling you names unprovoked and without you knowing what reason.

We don't tolerate that sort of behaviour in real life, so it should be no different in a game.

I know the block and ignore is the primary anti troll, internet rule; but not all of us are the kind of people that just ignore, and move on.

I'm not exactly a soft touch, but there are those who are unable to control their emotions, and these bullies have no conscience to just go around messaging people out of malice, completely disregarding who might be on the other end of the receiver. 

Anyways, you are very smart people and can understand my request.

Please add this option to pm in game chat please.

I would prefer not to be bothered with insults, by random people who mean absolutely nothing me.

I appreciate your understanding. 

Thank You.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/14/2022 at 11:12 PM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There's already a portal scroll for Arborstone, and Arborstone has just about all the amenities of a lounge.  😕

Last I check this is call the "Quality of Life" thread, having Arborstone waypoint in my lounge will greatly improve my quality of life in Tyria. You may choose keep using your scroll, thank you very much.

Edited by SweetPotato.7456
  • Confused 2

For Choya's sake, add settings or whatever to disable jade Bot's notification messages for Scavenger and Recycle!

We can see loot scroll to know that Jade Bot does it's job. Come on. Give us ability to stop Jade Bot spam and leave those channels for important notifications.

4 hours ago, Dapper Shark.4958 said:

Portable Jade Bot Workbench - Would allow changing Sensory Array and Service Chips on the go

I honestly think that changing Cores should require Workbench. Changing Array and Chip should not.

Edited by Aeon.4583

12 hours ago, SweetPotato.7456 said:

Last I check this is call the "Quality of Life" thread, having Arborstone waypoint in my lounge will greatly improve my quality of life in Tyria. You may choose keep using your scroll, thank you very much.

I don't think your initial post was clear that you wanted an option for the portal in the lounges to lead to Arborstone. It looked like you wanted an Arborstone Lounge Pass when I read it.

• Thanks 1