Which Elder Dragon do you want to focus on most after Kralkatorrik?

Cyrin.1035

If arenanet made underwater elites, Mounts, New weaponry and water dungeons, and or fractals. That would be amazing for killing the deapsea dragon.

What if Arenanet made an Atlantis. And then many more sea creatures like mermaids , etc. Then they added a water race for the deapsea dragon. Now that be awesome.

From the vibes of the story no dragon will be next due to sorting out power structures and "end of existence as we know it".I personally want underwater expanded and focused on but they gave up on it due to complaints and since they rarely go back it will be a fun but limited option as it is now for the rest of the game.

I would like the DSD to be menacing yet reasonable. It wants to be left to his own devices and is fearsome enough to be the absolute ruler of his own realm, but on the other hand reasonable enough to realize that it can be killed and some humanoids would probably doing it despite causing certain doom because letting the dragons go uncontested would bring certain doom too. Maybe it even agrees to help us enter negotiations with Jormag as I pretty much guess that neither Primordus or Kralkatorrik can be reasoned with.

Jorlag and Primordus are both off the table since we put them to sleep. My guess is that we're somehow gonna put Kralkatorrik back to sleep and then have to start dealing with

Palawa Joko and the fallout from the exodus of the human gods. A fun thought for the fallout part is that we're gonna have to start defending the mists now that the gods are gone. Hello FoW and the other god's domains for the next expansion(Anet already took UW from me by putting it in RAIDS, if they take FoW too I might be done).

I vote for Bubbles.My guess is that somehow,Aurene and Kralkatrolling will cancel each other out and both go to sleepor blow up(whatever),and then it will be the time for the 2HeadedBubblesDragon to attack.Asura are already building Mechasharks to go after it.Reports of underwater lasers(it can be done).

@Sir Alric.5078 said:

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:There is still a gigantic beast waiting patiently for us in Drakkar Lake. And my guess he/she is not there without a reason. I would love to see this baby wake up some day:

What in Six Gods IS that?! :o

I'm not a GW1 expert, but isn't that supposed to be Drakkar, one of Jormag champions?

Yes, that's Drakkar. Thus the name of the lake ;)He's the primary source behind Sons of Svanir. And he's most likely awake already.

As for the big guys, since both Primordius and Jormag were already written off the story, we have only Kralky and Bubbles left.

I want Bubbles to come into play as soon as possible, not for the sake of curiosity regarding the lore, but so that it can bring about an overhaul for the awful underwater combat system.

Right now, being underwater is frustrating and tedious, losing your entire character build because your options become so severely limited as a result of having only 2 weapons and a chunk of your Utilities disabled.

Honestly, just allow me to toggle to a low-gravity land mode where I sink to the bottom and have all my skills, and I'll be happier than I am now. As it stands, I'll run around a lake before I run through it. Skimmer has been a godsend, but doesn't help when you're forced into the water.

• 3 months later...

@ananda.5946 said:None of the above. I’d like a break from dragons for a bit. Maybe something that’s not just one baddie.

Like Balthazar or the White Mantle? No thanks, I prefer dragons.

I just realized this an old post. Though considering PoF story/villain it is pretty clear that Anet capacity to create interesting non-dragon villains is none existent.