What capital city are you visiting most?

Do you also have something like that, that after a farm/dung/fractal/raid or whatever ends, you use the same waypoint to the bank/trading post everytime you end something?

I for most of the time am teleporting to Lion's Arch- the waypoint near the Mystic Forge. And I usually go selling stuff to Miyani.

Do you also have such habits? :D

Where do you teleport most of the time to?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to be the Grove but for some reason it kills my fps now, so I haven't used it in a while.

Probably best to say which ones are least visited - easily Black Citadel and Hoelbrak - almost never go there.

DR is usually only during Wintersday now.

Even though playing asura I rarely use Rata Sum unless wanting to go in the home instance.

LA - sure this was frequently used until I got the mistlock sanctuary key, now I have no reason to go there. So right now I'd have to say mistlock sanctuary over all the rest.

Of course, no one only uses the lounges. There are things you have to visit cities for e.g. harvesting your home instance. But I answered in the spirit of the poll as all my characters default to Mistlock Sanctuary for activities like crafting, banking, selling inventory, collecting from TP etc.

@costepj.5120 said:Of course, no one only uses the lounges. There are things you have to visit cities for e.g. harvesting your home instance. But I answered in the spirit of the poll as all my characters default to Mistlock Sanctuary for activities like crafting, banking, selling inventory, collecting from TP etc.

Same, except I mostly use Royal Terrace. I will use Lily of the Elon to travel to the Desert, and Cities, just to get closer to a Waypoint/map.But, for Crafting, MF, inventory management, it's almost always Royal Terrace; it has the best layout for me.

Divinity's Reach, specifically the Royal Terrace lounge, because it's free to go there and I can get to the other cities for free and it's the first lounge pass I got, so it's my "habit" now.

But I'll use the other lounges for specific purposes:

• Mistlock => bounce there,, do my thing, bounce back
  • Airship => if I'm going to the Vigil HQ for any reason because it's just down there.
  • Lava Lounge => The odd times I want to be in that part of Ember Bay.
  • Lily => Desert gatherer daily missions, Desert vistas, the odd days when I decide to go Raptor Racing.

When I'm not chilling in Claypool (Queensdale), I normally go to Lion's Arch because its a fairly central location and very easy to get to. Add to the fact that all crafting stations are really close together, and it's fairly ideal for my general uses.

Depends on where I am in Tyria. If I'm in the western part (incl. HoT areas) or in Orr, I'll use either Rata Sum or The Grove. If I'm in the northen section, I'll be at Hoelbrak. If I'm at the desert, I'll use my pass. If I'm in Ascalon for some unique reason (mining trips, Shatterer beatdowns, Ascalonian dailies) I'll be in Black Citadel. If I'm in the southern areas but not Desert and I just need bank/post, there's a small section in Mt. Maelstrom I can park in.

Archived