Future Mount Skins.

Skimmer: Angler fish (teeth and all), lionfish theme.Raptor: Honestly I would love to see some horse patterns (appaloosa, paint, primitive dun, ect.) Since we can't have horses in game give us some simple but cute raptor skins and I'm happy! I use my raptor like a horse anyways so why not.Griffon: All things hawk and owls but I would love a skin based off of a American Kestrel.Beetle: Charr car (and a biker outfit to go with it!).Springer: Rhinelander Rabbit, himalayan rabbit, English lop for overly huge and adorable ears (we already have a lop but we always could use more!).Jackal: Manned wolf, striped hyena. A Dalmatian theme would be fun to have.

I would love to someday have a dolyak or bison mount (like the ones in the norn city loading screen). But thats just wishful thinking.

@"Fraghound.5730" said:Beetle: Charr car (and a biker outfit to go with it!).I would love to someday have a dolyak or bison mount (like the ones in the norn city loading screen). But thats just wishful thinking.

I'm all-in on the Charr Car or a Charr "Bike(Motorcycle)" of some kind. If the "Biker Outfit" was more like a "Mad Max" style...I could be on board with that...but personally I'd kinda prefer a Biker-themed Armor set though...so we could all mix and match to make our own unique looks. (I have some ideas in mind for armor skins to use if I we ever get the car or bike...but a "Jacket" armor skin that could show your guild emblem on the back would be AWESOME!) lol

I think the "Dolyak or Bison" would be great as well...really add to some "atmosphere" in some areas. Not sure I could see a Dolyak or Bison traveling at "Raptor-Speed"...But it would still be awesome! :)

@Mea.5491 said:Fern Hound skin for my Jackal because all of my characters are Sylvari. And/or any kind of plant/nature look for every mount.

@revodeel.2651 said:A Mordrem themed set would be awesome.

Both of these together. A plant themed mount pack which can be dyed to look like sylvan hound style mounts or mordrem or nightmare mounts. (Or whatever else we can do with them.)

I think they'd look great as a set and very distinct from the skins we've got already, but they'd also be great for some of my themed characters. For example my elementalist has mounts which I try to make look like elementals. At the moment she's got the branded raptor dyed brown and green as an earth elemental, but I think a plant raptor would be even better.

Raptor: I'd like to see an Ostrich... Same "run" animation...Springer: one word....TIGGER!!!Skimmer: Paper AirplaneJackal: A "real" dog breed like a Corgi or CollieGriffon: Unladen Swallow (European, to be exact... ;) )Beetle: As I said in another post, I'd love a hamster ball with a rotating occupant, such as Skritt, Pocket Raptors, Rats, or Suspicious Rabbits from Lornar's Pass.

• Like 1

@"DietPepsi.4371" said:Raptor: Current vanilla raptor skin with feathers and armour.Skimmer: Anything that doesn't look like a floating sea creature. (But less "edgy" than the umbral demon)Griffon: A small Wyvern would be nice.Jackal: A horse ghost or something.Roller Beetle:onGVAqA.png?1

Hell yeah! Charrley Davidsson confirmed! :#ANet, gimme that Charr Roller Bike and take my money. Lots of it!

• 1 month later...

@Mea.5491 said:Fern Hound skin for my Jackal because all of my characters are Sylvari. And/or any kind of plant/nature look for every mount.Fern Hound skin for Jackal would be awesome and badass.Fern Hare could be cute.Flowery Raptor, Griffin and Manta.Manta could be covered with sea weed.And an awesome roller beetle with a mossy carapace.

@Alin.2468 said:None. I hate mounts. From the beginning this game was designed around waypoints, not mounts.

Hate to break it to you but since HoT and more now since PoF we’ve been getting fewer waypoints and more immersive ways to travel and explore. Feels better than waypoints everywhere making the game even more easy in open world.