Mist Stranger Outfit....Speechless

'When someone does something wrong, don't forget about all the things they did right'--As much i blame Anet for the Toxic state of the game, i can not overlook their hard work and effort in designing beautiful Arts pieces--

(This is by far the best looking armor set by Anet design team and I am beyond thrilled by its design-so i bought the package)

Hard Work+Effort is what matters'Give credit where it is due' I congratulate Anet for putting their hard work and effort in designing Mist Strangers Outfit set. I also encourage Anet to continue down that path.

+10

(Limited Time) Buy it

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Stranger_Outfit

uZphdFJ.jpgAAnHNe8.jpg

sIQuApK.jpg3OymzXW.jpg

04dAIrU.jpgldmIeU2.jpg

vFuPFHI.jpg

G8ZWwPO.jpg

ezfOwRD.jpg

@Zephyr.5382 said:I agree that it's awesome. Unfortunately, it's an outfit.

While I generally also prefer armor skins to outfits, in my opinion, this outfit (and a few others) totally make sense to me to be an outfit and not armor skins, mostly because of the mists/dissolving effect (not sure what to call it) as I can’t imagine how that would translate mixing pieces without either looking terrible or creating a crazy amount of additional work to make the effect look right with all sorts of different armor combinations.

For my tastes, I don’t like the gas mask but “hide helm” probably would not look right with this outfit and I do like the hood. But it does look really cool, perhaps even more so “in-person”! :) It’s great that different outfits/armors are being created for different tastes! And no crazy shoulders or senseless blades/spikes erupting everywhere on this one! So I agree with OP — well done! :+1:

@InvaGir.9158 said:Love the outfit and I already purchased it and using it atmShould've been a legendary though imo

If you paid a monthly sub fee, the longer you play, the more $$$ ANET makes = the coolest stuff are in game and grindyIf you play a F2P game with micro transactions, the time /played is less important as the amount of Gems you buy = the coolest stuff are in Gem Store

Just a reality. If it bugs you though, just think about the $15/month sub fee you don't have to pay :grin:

It's okay. I usually tend do avoid backpieces (look out of place) and helmets (I want to see my face/hair - except for the heavy classes where I like helmets) ... and a lot of expensive or special skins don't appeal to me. This one without helmet surely would seem nice though.

I have a sneaky suspicion it'll be back for sale around Halloween.... (I'd be shocked if it wasn't)......... but yes I was impressed.... do wish it was armor pieces so you could mix and match but oh well is nice as an outfit regardless. =)

@CJH.2879 said:I have a sneaky suspicion it'll be back for sale around Halloween.... (I'd be shocked if it wasn't)......... but yes I was impressed.... do wish it was armor pieces so you could mix and match but oh well is nice as an outfit regardless. =)

Perhaps; i have a feeling that this might be the last time we will see it again

Wow, this looks amazing! I'm blown away by the sheer detail...I have yet to see this in-game, but just from pictures alone I think it's gorgeous. (Also, hurray for no ridiculous changes between genders! The female version of the outfit doesn't have high heels or random patches of bare skin; the male version isn't armored all to heck or looks awkward and clunky. A beautiful, streamlined design for both guys AND gals.)

@"Ashantara.8731" said:It's so ugly, I can hardly believe there are people who actually like that "Earth apocalypse" themed outfit that has as much to do with Tyria design-wise as a particle weapon with the stone age.

Seems to fit perfectly with Tyrian designs to me. [shrug] People like different things.

Personally I love it. Started a Norn warrior with the Defend The Mists quality and the Mist Warden title just to wear this outfit while wielding a rifle. Like most everyone else I generally wish outfits had interchangeable pieces but even if they did, I'd keep this one just the way it is.