Thanks Cookie

chad.8701

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Mil.3562 said:He carries me? I never join or run with his zerg. Did you actually read my post? Or you are just carrying him?

The other Commanders legit lead us to where we are now. Cookie is not even close. Not in this Server.

Bad mouthing are very subjective words. There's nothing to bad mouth if there isn't anything bad. Is there?

You meant your server as in BG not as you as an individual and if you don't think calling someone rude and arrogant is bad mouthing then I can't help you. Your currently on a 12 skirmish losing streak so it's not a cookie problem is it? Are you on Kain or some kitten cause you don't seem to have a clue. You don't run with his zerg but your on the map hearing him say stuff so yeah not helping I guess. Maybe you should leave the map.

Cool it Jayden. FC and BP have a few large guilds 2v1 on BG. Once they get bored of their unholy alliance, the skirmishes will be back where they should be. Losing Cookie will be a minor bump long term. Also, thanks for turning it into a matchup thread, locking will be soon.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mil.3562 said:Cookie goes by a few names with Cookie in them and one Ah Tan Aircon Parts, something like that.

Never like him. He is rude and arrogant. And, he has gotten worse. Today i witnessed him telling players to leave the map if they don't want to push and he was not even the Tag then, so full of himself : D

I prefer to follow other better Commanders like Beng, Sal, Zog and a few other regular Tags. We have quite a few good and experienced Commanders and we don't need a cookie crumb to drive players away.

Cookie can leave the map.

LOL....trolololol....I can't take this post seriously. I'm sorry....can't stop laughing. Snicker. Snort. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Side note: Beng is fun peeps tho.

It will be sad that Cookie is gone. People are going to have to step up and work harder at getting better.

PS: Push with the tag and stop being a nub.

Thx cookie I always enjoyed your experience and insight into wvw. You invented the super fast talking commander style. You will be missed. Best wishes in your future endeavours. ?

Blackgate citizen since launch. When one head leaves two more take its place. Hail Beastgate.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Mil.3562 said:He carries me? I never join or run with his zerg. Did you actually read my post? Or you are just carrying him?

The other Commanders legit lead us to where we are now. Cookie is not even close. Not in this Server.

Bad mouthing are very subjective words. There's nothing to bad mouth if there isn't anything bad. Is there?

You meant your server as in BG not as you as an individual and if you don't think calling someone rude and arrogant is bad mouthing then I can't help you. Your currently on a 12 skirmish losing streak so it's not a cookie problem is it? Are you on Kain or some kitten cause you don't seem to have a clue. You don't run with his zerg but your on the map hearing him say stuff so yeah not helping I guess. Maybe you should leave the map.

There were 3 Tags up and Cookie is not even one of them at that time but he acted liked he owns the map. I was following the other Tag, just not the one cookie is in. I did helped.

You are just making assumptions and so yeah not helping I guess.

You leave the map, oh wait, you were never on the maps. Carry on carrying then.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

Cool it Jayden. FC and BP have a few large guilds 2v1 on BG. Once they get bored of their unholy alliance, the skirmishes will be back where they should be. Losing Cookie will be a minor bump long term. Also, thanks for turning it into a matchup thread, locking will be soon.

I know exactly what fc and bp have. They aren't allied in this fabricated unholy alliance you speak of. Maybe things will go back to normal but anyone trying to discount what he did probably woke up with the 6 t3 keeps and t3 smc and is like lol being on BG is so fun. Matchup threads won't happen just by typing server names/initials, it almost requires a report or a bunch of douches going in b4 match up thread.

You dont even know which time zone i am in and making another assumption again : D

Guess that helped you, more assumptions. Have fun.

So is AHMA disbanding as well?I didn't ask when their guildies whispered me, that thought didn't came up.If AHMA disbanding...I guess there is no more sea guild that still hold a roster of significant number of old players.....Which means I can't show my new players the difference between the old players roster and new....

I mean, its not really hard to get shit Done if you can rally a map-q at Any time a day

Apparantly he was able to get a map-q Any time a day, which enhanced the first point

@anonymous.7812 said:

What Alliance? Maybe because you Guys cant take a loss? Or maybe you Just not used in the red team playing

So many people who took the time to build a community in this game are starting to leave and when they do half of the player base acts like they were inconsequential in an attempt to pretend GW2 is still in its prime.

Makes me wonder if people outside the forums still believe the GW2 best MMO community meme.

@Warkind.6745 said:So many people who took the time to build a community in this game are starting to leave

Only starting to? Nah, those people have been leaving for awhile now. This is nothing new, which is why the cynicism. Remember, many other servers have already experienced mass-exodus years ago. BG is only now catching up.

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@Grim West.3194 said:Over Stacked server that helped kill WvW is losing one of the stackers. Irony.

You’re right. Less players is good for the mode.

You're right, all on one server's better

Discuss that with the alliances that have been server hopping. He’s been on BG for multiple years. He wasn’t the problem.

But w/e man. Keep hoping people leave the mode. Especially the ones who made it into something other than a ktrain.

@L A T I O N.8923 said:I mean, its not really hard to get kitten Done if you can rally a map-q at Any time a day

Apparantly he was able to get a map-q Any time a day, which enhanced the first point

What Alliance? Maybe because you Guys cant take a loss? Or maybe you Just not used in the red team playing

What loss? Red and Blue are already stopping playing as is always the case. Weekend warriors..

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I had the honor of playing alongside AHMA/TOFU a couple of years back. When it comes to skills, they’re the best SEA guild by a mile. Sad to hear that the leader of the best is leaving. Wishing him all the best though. WvW will be a lesser place without these iconic players and guilds.

Years back the best SEA guild is TPA. AHMA? Never heard of them then. Please take a few miles queue behind.

@Mil.3562 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I had the honor of playing alongside AHMA/TOFU a couple of years back. When it comes to skills, they’re the best SEA guild by a mile. Sad to hear that the leader of the best is leaving. Wishing him all the best though. WvW will be a lesser place without these iconic players and guilds.

Years back the best SEA guild is TPA. AHMA? Never heard of them then. Please take a few miles queue behind.

TPA lol

@Mil.3562 said:

AHMA? Isn't that the guild that left TC to bandwagon on BG?