Your ideas for premium mount skins

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sonoroho.5093 said:

@Solanum.6983 said:One I've always wanted is a Hippocampus Skimmer skin.I'd love a Feathered variant of Sky scale with tufts of fur and a long fluffy tail too.

I assume you meant a hippopotamus right? o.o

@Solanum.6983 said:One I've always wanted is a Hippocampus Skimmer skin.I'd love a Feathered variant of Sky scale with tufts of fur and a long fluffy tail too.

unless they literally meant a floating brain for a skimmer, that'd be wild but interesting

Both great Ideas :lol: but I actually meant one of these.5503abcade4843372a6c3c19e23370f4.jpg

@"Mannah.4012" said:Wyvern skins for skyscale pleaaaase

The body types aren't the same, IMO. However, I would like to see more "dragon-like" heads than the mashed up whatever it is that is the staple. The shimmering skin's head is much more to my liking and fits with my vision of what a dragon's head looks like.

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@"Solanum.6983" said:One I've always wanted is a Hippocampus Skimmer skin.I'd love a Feathered variant of Sky scale with tufts of fur and a long fluffy tail too.

unless they literally meant a floating brain for a skimmer, that'd be wild but interesting

A floating brain? Sounds like something Asura would love. "“I’m nigh invincible!"

Lots of great ideas here. I really wish the Beetle & Skyscale skins that are "missing" from other collections such as Awakened and Shiverpeaks would be added as a set, like another all-Skyscale set. Although not a fan of industrial-type skins for me personally, I love to see other people use them, if that makes sense, like the new Beetle skin.

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@"WheezerX.4367" said:Giant Chicken for Raptor. I also seen on Reddit some one had done a mock-up of a "Sea Pancake" for the skimmer that was hilarious.

sea pancake surfing would be a win for me, and i'd totally buy a sea pancake skimmer it if it came out

I actually found the original post I seen

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/hufnb3/i_need_this_as_a_skin/

@WheezerX.4367 said:

@WheezerX.4367 said:Giant Chicken for Raptor. I also seen on Reddit some one had done a mock-up of a "Sea Pancake" for the skimmer that was hilarious.

sea pancake surfing would be a win for me, and i'd totally buy a sea pancake skimmer it if it came out

I actually found the original post I seen

i didnt expect it to be manta or "gw2 skimmer" shaped.... (was really thinking flat round pancakes that float) but yeah i'd take that too!

For Halloween a rolling skull beetleComplete the theme collectionsDragonfly skimmerSpider springer (I’ve seen the arachnophobia posts. Get over it. Spiders are everywhere in the game.)PandaSwanWinter’s Day snowball beetleWaspHoneybeeMecha / clockwork theme

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Mannah.4012" said:Wyvern skins for skyscale pleaaaase

The body types aren't the same, IMO. However, I would like to see more "dragon-like" heads than the mashed up whatever it is that is the staple. The shimmering skin's head is much more to my liking and fits with my vision of what a dragon's head looks like.

They did a good job with the hummingbird, I think they're capable to do a wyvern with the skyscale <3

@Mannah.4012 said:

@Mannah.4012 said:Wyvern skins for skyscale pleaaaase

They did a good job with the hummingbird, I think they're capable to do a wyvern with the skyscale <3

At least the hummingbird was close to a skimmer. Wyverns and Skyscales have different physical features. Wyverns typically have 2 legs whereas skyscales have 4, for starters. Just my impression of why I don't think it would work or, if it did, it wouldn't be the result that you might imagine. /shrug

An invisible mount skin... where there is actually no mount, but the player takes on flying animations and gliding/ dashing animations while having a dyeable magic trail. Preferably to overlay Skyscale and Beetle, while whatever winged back item skin you have will aid in the immersion of flying!

... Dumb idea, I know.

@Solanum.6983 said:

Both great Ideas :lol: but I actually meant one of these.
5503abcade4843372a6c3c19e23370f4.jpg

OHHH!! That would be rad!!

after the machined gyrocycle beetle skin I hope for more machinery.Like a greatsword as jackal skin or raptor giving the player a bit of a skateboard feel.Mounts we're always pretty organic until the gyrocycle appeared.I hope this is anet's move to release more non-organic mounts!