Festival of the Four Winds 2021 when? [Merged]

Ashantara.8731

33 minutes ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

I stand corrected. I guess Dragon Bash did happen during the Return to LS2 Events...

[Removed my error strewn section of incorrect information]

Hopefully this will crossover as well, just later in the month or as a surprise drop

That said, I agree with those saying we need comms on it. They were doing well with talking to the community, I hope they arent fading back to old habits again

Edited by Randulf.7614

Just now, Bristingr.5034 said:

Dragon Bash was from June 22 to July 13.
Return to LS Season 3 started June 29th, so we had 2 weeks of overlap.

My apologies. Thinking your post was sarcastic, I went through the dates to check and somehow got my festival end dates wrong

Ill correct my error in my reply

21 minutes ago, Josh Davis.7865 said:

It's coming, don't worry. We didn't want the festival to overlap with the elite spec beta event since they're both effectively time limited content and you don't keep progress on beta characters. Stay tuned!

Oh perfect I was just going to ask about this 😀 After seeing the awesome trailer for LW S4 I was like wait, I think Festival of the Four Winds should begin this month. Thanks for the info. can't wait! 😁👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Josh Davis.7865 said:

It's coming, don't worry. We didn't want the festival to overlap with the elite spec beta event since they're both effectively time limited content and you don't keep progress on beta characters. Stay tuned!

I liked my troll response better. Sorry folks, the Human Race in Tyria refuse to wear masks and thus the Tyrian Flu has outbreak, Fo4W is cancelled this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, SirRocket.3516 said:

I know the beta's out now and they don't want them to over-lap, but have I missed the announcement or something? 

I've tried looking and can't find anything, maybe someone has seen something I haven't.

You haven't missed the announcement, it will come later:

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 3:12 PM, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Nice to see it still comes. It's the single most relaxing event in the game.

I especially would permit Pipeline Inspector Zaina finally some uninterrupted time off to relax on the beach as she so much deserved it.

You really think that it will be relaxing? It will be HELL ON EARTH! Remember it will only come only after the beta elite. And this will last will December. So we will have Festival of the Four Winds, Halloween and Wintersday all at once!

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BadHealer.3608 said:

You really think that it will be relaxing? It will be HELL ON EARTH! Remember it will only come only after the beta elite. And this will last will December. So we will have Festival of the Four Winds, Halloween and Wintersday all at once!

Im very much up for the Hallowed Four Winds of Winter festival

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

because they cannot possibly slot any festival in between those betas......

well almost. It seems like unless they cut the festival short or overlap it w Halloween or something it will have to start by a week from tomorrow because festivals are normally 3 weeks and the beta events are every 4 weeks. So I would say if it doesnt drop tomorrow it has to drop next week. If not than things are gona get kinda screwed up near as I can tell.