Festival of the Four Winds 2021 when? [Merged]

Ashantara.8731

6 hours ago, Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

yeah that could make sense, the other person tho claimed that either it *releases* yesterday or not in this month at all which got me confused on logic behind it....

My logic behind that assumption was mostly based on the fact that I believe we will not have 4 winds at the same time with specs beta test+ lws4 spotlight.
seems I was wrong.
Anet really needs to publish a scheldule  like the summer one. It was perfect thing to do and the yshould keep doing it

On 8/1/2021 at 5:33 AM, Ashantara.8731 said:

My thoughts exactly. I am asking for official information that I might have missed and get reprimanded for not guessing. 😂

Anyway, August 17th seems likely: https://www.thatshaman.com/tools/countdown/

A shame there will be nothing to do until then except for some easy LW Return tasks. :classic_sleep:

They don't announce 4-winds ahead because it affects the TP so VERY heavily.

• Like 2

They announce it a week in advance. Like it wasn't mentioned today so now you wait till next Tuesday. There isn't some forum member who's got some inside info. We can guess and go soon but that's it. Every Tuesday I look at announcements after noonish and see if it's next week and it's not so I know it's at least another week away

Edited by Jilora.9524
  • Like 1

I thought it would have started today (8/10) as that would make sense since there is nothing going on this week, LW episodes have a intermission and begin again on the 17th. So Anet will have all this content released on us on one day? 😮😁, EoD beta, Four Winds and the LW episode, I think it would have been better to space this all out. 

15 minutes ago, costepj.5120 said:

Actually return to LS4 is scheduled for 24/8.

"This is the final episode of Living World Season 3, and Living World Return Season 4 will begin on August 24!"

Oh ok that would be better, instead of all content on one day. 👍😁

According to the wiki, they've been pushing it back about a week a year since 2018.  In 2018, it started July 24, but by last year migrated to start 8/11.  I wouldn't be shocked if they do the same this year and move it back a little more.  I would have expected the 17th too, but 8/24 might make sense if the point is to try to find a space not too close to the end of Dragon Bash but still leave enough time before Halloween.  That said, there seemed to be issues with the game a bit this morning, so maybe the announcement was just delayed a little.  I know they ALMOST always give a week's notice, but there have been times before when the notice was a little later for whatever reason.  

I don't doubt it'll happen, though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

What glider are you talking about?

They probably mean https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Sunspear_Glider.jpg or https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Zephyrite_Paraglider_Glider.jpg. Even though I think you can obtain those at any time, not just during the festival. I don't know of any other FotFW gliders.

• Thanks 1