Prime Gaming loots/rewards??

tim.4596

I just saw the "Prime Gaming" loots, I'm sorry but it's a goddamn joke. Can't you do better than that ArenaNet ?

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/guildwars2

I'm happy that the game is not p2w right, but those rewards are just a joke. If you want people to use Prime Gaming on GW2 there should be something that the players WANT. Anyone who's played the game long enough will have those rewards. Heck there is even a Candy Corn Gobber that give me those booster for 3x the time just by spam clicking it like....

Am I the only one thinking that thsoe rewards are not appealing or ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, tim.4596 said:

I just saw the "Prime Gaming" loots, I'm sorry but it's a goddamn joke. Can't you do better than that ArenaNet ?

https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/guildwars2

I'm happy that the game is not p2w right, but those rewards are just a joke. If you want people to use Prime Gaming on GW2 there should be something that the players WANT. Anyone who's played the game long enough will have those rewards. Heck there is even a Candy Corn Gobber that give me those booster for 3x the time just by spam clicking it like....

Am I the only one thinking that thsoe rewards are not appealing or ?

What do you mean "use prime on gw2"? This is not how it works 😄 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Is that the video streaming service?

Well, an Amazon Prime account encompasses Prime delivery, Prime Video, Twitch Prime and Prime Gaming, among other services, so if you have an Amazon Prime account, you have access to these freebies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Vavume.8065 said:

I'm happy they are bad, had no plans to make a prime account...

As long as they don't add some cool exclusive stuff i'm ok with it.

It's no secret to those who recognise my name on here that I take an extremely hard stance against subscription fees lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Ya. I typed in that long kitten code for 3 boosters and a mini but it's free. Def not as good as like what bdo hands out or even genshin impact. Idk what you expect bl keys? because they aren't going to give like bag slots or anything substantial from the shop. It was there 1st time I think cause I never saw them on the list before so maybe this month is better

lol wow ty i did not even knew about this.

obviously i have an amazon prime account (mainly for the shipments but even prime video is not that bad). so it's free stuff and it is welcome even if, as a veteran , july stuff is trash. 

btw it's not trying to make ppl who play gw2 to use prime but let ppl who use prime try gw2

quite the opposite  so it's normal those are items for new players and not for veterans

Edited by xenon.3264
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Perhaps, some Prime Gaming users are not veterans, and would appreciate those rewards.

Regardless, free is free. 

Your comment has merit but it's definitely not "free". Prime membership is 12.99/mo or $119/yr. for US based consumers.

Fact is you can't collect "prime gaming" rewards if you're not an amazon prime member.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bear.9568 said:

Your comment has merit but it's definitely not "free". Prime membership is 12.99/mo or $119/yr. for US based consumers.

Fact is you can't collect "prime gaming" rewards if you're not an amazon prime member.

It works with a free trial. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GHPJ44S9QY3YYA3D

Edited by Ayrilana.1396

2 hours ago, Bear.9568 said:

It's an added free perk for Amazon Prime users.  Of which there are many, I'm sure.  It's a decent way for ArenaNet to advertise to those users.

Also, FYI:  One can get Amazon Prime for half that price, if qualified (as low-income).  In addition, if something offered one month really caught one's eye, there's always the free month trial (which is extendable to six weeks).

Pretty sure ArenaNet doesn't care if the established playerbase signs up, though I'm sure Amazon would not mind.

Eh, perks are perks. If Netflix was suddenly giving away a code for a mini egg and a 30-minute XP Booster, you'd be in the same situation. A service lots of people already have offering some minor free stuff for a game some of its members already play. I don't go to places like Amazon looking for GW2 items, so why would I expect any more than what's being offered here?

What would you suggest they give away instead, and what do you think the August drops are going to be, while we're at it?

On 8/6/2021 at 1:21 PM, Jilora.9524 said:

Ya. I typed in that long kitten code for 3 boosters and a mini but it's free.

1. Mark text

2. CTRL+C (or right click mouse and copy)

3. open up the panel for entering the code

4. CTRL+V (or right click mouse and paste)

5. ....

6. profit

😉

• Confused 1