So happy with EoD specs so far

hugo.4705

A mesmer spec without clones yes.

Don't remember since when I wanted that.

A necro spec that is about self inflicting pain to gain power and is a kind of alchemist second time, big yes.

I made an asuran expansion concept 3 years ago about a similar necro spec. Work the same, is just called fleshreaver and use sword instead of pistol.

You can check by yourself, part 4: here

Very impatient to see the engineer spec. But seeing that the flask is necro, then, who is the bullet? Can it be an elemental bullet? Is ele the diamond on fire? 

Good questions. Pretty sure tve samurai mask is thief. Will see.

So far don't regret eod specs and impatient to see more, good job. Will definitely make a new character for Harbringer. Amazing.

Edited by hugo.4705
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, hugo.4705 said:

A mesmer spec without clones yes.

Don't remember since when I wanted that.

A necro spec that is about self inflicting pain to gain power and is a kind of alchemist second time, big yes.

I made an asuran expansion concept 3 years ago about a similar necro spec. Work the same, is just called fleshreaver and use sword instead of pistol.

You can check by yourself, part 4: here

Very impatient to see the engineer spec. But seeing that the flask is necro, then, who is the bullet? Can it be an elemental bullet? Is ele the diamond on fire? 

Good questions. Pretty sure tve samurai mask is thief. Will see.

So far don't regret eod specs and impatient to see more, good job. Will definitely make a new character for Harbringer. Amazing.

Looks like a Necro with a pistol, not any type of flask. 

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Swagger.1459 said:

Looks like a Necro with a pistol, not any type of flask. 

.... the spec icon.... btw it surely has flasks because they use elixirs, see youtube necro video

psst on its belt. https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/p2clvc/guild_wars_2_end_of_dragons_elite_specializations/

Edited by hugo.4705

5 hours ago, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

Given all we know so far, we have more reasons to think it's the double sword one, no?

Maybe but I have my doubts.. 

the guardian in the teased image has what looks to be a red face.. 

then they showed the Virtuoso fighting a spirit with a red face that has similar shoulders as the teased image.. and then we see the blue behind the guardian has symbols that resemble that same ghost…

soooooo.. idk

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, sorudo.9054 said:

the whole reason why i hate the EoD expansion already is because the necro has yet again a useless Espec, we need a proper minion master not some emo suicide kid.

Your opinions and dislike of something doesn't make it useless. Also reinforced by the fact you have 0 idea how its going to work, like the rest of us.  So much "Anet didn't give me what I wanted so its going to be terrible" here...

What's more is Anet has admitted that, in competitive modes, they do not want minions to be competitive. The spec you are clamouring for, by design, have part of it be inherently non-competitive/ useless. 

Edited by Sigmoid.7082
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why would revenant get golemancer and not engineer?

Because A) That would be too obvious.

B) Engis already have an asura-themed e-spec with the Holosmith

C) Because asura legends deserve some representation in rev as well. (Also, I have an asura rev that I made back when HoT launched and I would really like her to have this)

12 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

Vekk, Oola maybe?

Ideally, it'd be both Oola and Zinn simultaneously but I'd settle for one or the other if it comes to that 

waiting for guardian, warrior and rev.

about necro i become very bored with it, cuz necro it was my main pvper for near 2 years.

i hope they dont trash older builds that are fine like power reaper to make the new one "shine". The reaper concept is perfect.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416

9 hours ago, hugo.4705 said:

.... the spec icon.... btw it surely has flasks because they use elixirs, see youtube necro video

psst on its belt. https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/p2clvc/guild_wars_2_end_of_dragons_elite_specializations/

I went by the more vague forum image… and it looks like a pistol. 

After watching the video… it clearly says…

“wielding a PISTOL to devastate their enemies”

Their utilities or shroud may make use of “elixirs”, but again “wielding a PISTOL to devastate their enemies”.

Edit- whatever, I misread. Too tired to really care. 

Edited by Swagger.1459

2 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

So many npcs will die bye my hand when I smash their skulls in with the power of this harp I found. 

I must admit, there is something goofily appealing when imagining using a musical focus as a blunt instrument, accompanied by comedy twangs as you beat people over the head with it.