[Suggestion] Bucket of Salt Back Item and other Salt-related ideas

Zacchary.6183

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:would it be like salt cubes? If so I would like one. I can pretend it's sugar and run around about "I DON'T HAVE AN ADDICTION!" or something.Would need to have the aviator effects on me though while doing this.

it could be a bucket with floating magic salt cubes above it. maybe even some particle effects.

Salt glider like soul glider - held together because magic, and leaves a trail. MiniSalt Monstrosity! Salted Mount Skins! Pile of Salt toy. Salt outfit - nothing but grains of salt covering the required regions, and a trail when you run. Id buy that so freaking fast... For crafting the bucket of salt skin, you get a title "Saltiest Salty Salt Slayer Slaying Salted Salts".

@Zenith.7301 said:No, thanks. This game has been debased enough with stupid memes and anachronistic crap that doesn't belong to the game world already.

Ummmmm, salt isn’t anachronistic. It’s a natural element of the sea.

Edit: if you’re talking about memes...

”It took a lot of tears to create this much salt.”https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vial_of_SaltBeen in game for over 2 years now, so a bit late to complain about it.

I support the OP's bucket idea, not because of the salt but simply because I prefer normal sized backpacks to the oversized OTT look like a pleb backpacks anet has been making for the last 3 years, they need to go back to their roots and start giving us some more beautiful, elegant and realisticly sized backpacks like we had near release, the fractal capacitor is still the best one they ever made imo.

Archived