[Suggestion] Bucket of Salt Back Item and other Salt-related ideas — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] Bucket of Salt Back Item and other Salt-related ideas

Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 30, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

We need this added into the game so when there are salty people present you can link it to chat! Spamming 250 packets of salt isn't enough! Linking a Vial of Salt is not enough! There needs to be MOAR SALT!! salt with selectable stats. C:

Comments

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

would it be like salt cubes? If so I would like one. I can pretend it's sugar and run around about "I DON'T HAVE AN ADDICTION!" or something.
    Would need to have the aviator effects on me though while doing this.

• Zacchary.6183Zacchary.6183 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 7, 2017

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:
    would it be like salt cubes? If so I would like one. I can pretend it's sugar and run around about "I DON'T HAVE AN ADDICTION!" or something.
    Would need to have the aviator effects on me though while doing this.

it could be a bucket with floating magic salt cubes above it. maybe even some particle effects.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:
    We also need a glider that looks like a salt dispenser and has an animation of salt coming out the dispenser. That way you can glide over and salt the people below you.

YES! I love it!

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭

Salt gattling gun, because why not?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Salt glider like soul glider - held together because magic, and leaves a trail. MiniSalt Monstrosity! Salted Mount Skins! Pile of Salt toy. Salt outfit - nothing but grains of salt covering the required regions, and a trail when you run. Id buy that so freaking fast... For crafting the bucket of salt skin, you get a title "Saltiest Salty Salt Slayer Slaying Salted Salts".

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Lambent.6375Lambent.6375 Member ✭✭✭

We also need a glider that looks like a salt dispenser and has an animation of salt coming out the dispenser. That way you can glide over and salt the people below you.

Lol

@FOX.3582 said:
    A freaking chair. Woah. I personally can't wait to buy a gem store CHAIR, so all my characters can SIT around in Tyria while other players see me, SITTING there, looking like a [email protected] ...

• Zenith.7301Zenith.7301 Member ✭✭✭✭

No, thanks. This game has been debased enough with stupid memes and anachronistic kitten that doesn't belong to the game world already.

• Just a flesh wound.3589Just a flesh wound.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 30, 2017

@Zenith.7301 said:
    No, thanks. This game has been debased enough with stupid memes and anachronistic kitten that doesn't belong to the game world already.

Ummmmm, salt isn’t anachronistic. It’s a natural element of the sea.

Edit: if you’re talking about memes...

”It took a lot of tears to create this much salt.”
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vial_of_Salt
    Been in game for over 2 years now, so a bit late to complain about it.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

Light armor helm that just trickles glistening tears of salt.
    It should show up on the Gem store after any balance patch that fixes fundamental necros bugs/exploits , brings elementalist damage back into line, or gives Alacrity to another profession. :P

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• A salt dispenser rifle Skin, or a Salt dispenser on a stick hammer skin!

• Dashiva.6149Dashiva.6149 Member ✭✭✭

The thing related to salt that I would want is a finisher that have a shaking saltdispenser of the body!

• Joxer.6024Joxer.6024 Member ✭✭✭

Thumbs up for the title alone!!!! So true!! :astonished:

• saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

Salt shaker finisher.

Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

• Vavume.8065Vavume.8065 Member ✭✭✭✭

I support the OP's bucket idea, not because of the salt but simply because I prefer normal sized backpacks to the oversized OTT look like a pleb backpacks anet has been making for the last 3 years, they need to go back to their roots and start giving us some more beautiful, elegant and realisticly sized backpacks like we had near release, the fractal capacitor is still the best one they ever made imo.

@saerni.2584 said:
    Salt shaker finisher.

It could fall from the sky, tip over with the lid coming off and bury the enemy's face in salt.

• mazut.4296mazut.4296 Member ✭✭✭

You get the back item when you get 500 blocks :D

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I can cry you one, if you like. Just kill my Elly Aranimda a few times in champions dusk. Anything with guns will do the job quickly.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• dusanyu.4057dusanyu.4057 Member ✭✭✭

Just Turn Salty people's Characters into a Walking salt lick.

How about that back item anet? :D

• kiranslee.4829kiranslee.4829 Member ✭✭✭

I got 4 stacks of salt and common axe today, guess my class.....

• Jordan.5930Jordan.5930 Member ✭✭✭

And it will cost 2000 gems in the gemstore! That way, not only do you look salty, but you feel salty too!

@Jordan.5930 said:

And it will cost 2000 gems in the gemstore! That way, not only do you look salty, but you feel salty too!

Yes! Because you can literally buy Vials of Salt. I got 3 of them on this account atm.

• *Only usable by level 400 Chef

• Opal.9324Opal.9324 Member ✭✭✭

I want a jackal skin that is made of salt instead of sand and leaves a trail of salt everywhere it goes. Maybe replace the rocky bits with salt shakers or something too.

Salty Stat Combo
    Power

... just power.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.