Its time to write your Wintersday wishlist

Tarusto.2941

Wintersday is almost here and time to let Toymaker Tixx know this years most desired present wishes!

Here is mine:

• Awakened Drake Skin
  • Male Asura mount size adjustment
  • Icebrood Saga legendary ring collection
  • Soul River Glider dyeable
  • Lower cooldown on Recharging Teleport to Friend

Edited by Tarusto.2941
  • Like 4

Actual wish:

Fern Hound jackal skin. We have a Mordrem Wolf jackal skin, which...is really not the same thing. If said Fern Hound skin could also *not* have glowing spots floating around it like the Mordrem Wolf skin, that'd be great.

Hilariously impossible/unlikely wishes:

The new sylvari hairstyles and faces to get more detail/a higher resolution so they don't look like pixelated blocks of clay (male hairstyles) or terrifyingly smooth plastic (male and female faces).

Finally finding out what happened to Malyck and his Tree.

A well-written EoD story.

An option to turn off or tone down others'/environmental visual effects, PLEASE.

• Like 6

Hmmm... let me think on this...

1. Skimpier clothing/outfit options for asura and charr females, I hate that they use male clothing styles.

2. More weapon options for core engineer: specifically a main hand power weapon (dagger or axe) and more offhand options (torch would be great).

3. Some charr/iron legion themed mounts, like we have with the synergetics hoverbike and roller beetle.  I'd love some kind of tank, war bike, flying machine (skimmer), etc.

4. Playable skritt!

• Like 5

1. Some new happy Wintersday guild decorations that don't use all my snowflakes.

2. A big fluffy scarf for a holiday reward that I don't have to buy off them gem store and doesn't look like a racing scarf and some winter boots that look wintery 

3.  An extra week of Wintersday because....stuff. ❤️

• Like 2

First and foremost, I want everyone to have a safe and awesome holiday in real life.

In game, I would like a free ugly sweater for the lulz.

Although it's a stupid idea, I would like for everyone to have triple the experience for the duration of Wintersday so that the new folks have the chance to level up quicker and/or progress through the WvW and PVP tracks for that sweet loot. 

Finally for the wish that's impossible:  NPCs  in your home instance can be challenged to a snowball fight. XD

• Like 1

Attractive Canthan Female faces, the ones they added are ugly. Perhaps human faces based on Kerzick culture with makeup scheme's that are appropriate for Kerzick's.

Attractive Canthan Armor's, ... you'd think with AION being a property of NC Soft, ANet  would try and compete, but no they don't sadly. The Armors they showed are also ugly, and lacking in actual beauty, symmetry, or elegance. Honestly would it be much to ask for some AION HANFU styling?

NOTE: I am not calling Asians ugly, I'm calling the new Canthan faces they added ugly, since Asians are more attractive than what they posted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

My impossible asks:

- ArenaNet finally gives up on outfits and returns to the glory of armor sets
- Armor weights are completely removed from the wardrobe system, allowing for as much mix and match chaos and clipping as we desire
- Swimsuits
- Armor designs and available hairstyles are no longer wildly different based on character gender or, if they are, both styles are available for both genders
- Templates/Loadouts become accountwide purchases
- Accountwide gathering tools
- Braham inexplicably goes missing and no one looks for him - Several Skritt stand on each others' shoulders to replace him for the remainder of the game
- Playable Skritt
- Underwater combat gets a revamp that repairs and adds broken and missing elements from its core systems, including for elite specs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Trying to keep them all reasonable and fairly realistic:
• Seconding your Icebrood Saga ring idea I love that

• Lightning Dragon Skyscale skin.  I know there’s one in one of the licenses and it’s what I use but I really would love to see what they could do with the allowance to make a new keel and effects for a 2K skin.

• Lots of jade and otherwise vibrant/electro green colored skins of all kinds in the coming year

• More (or any) full on ninja armor and hood skins, for all weights

• New EOD character I can make the waifu for my commander, it’s a little sad after 10 years in lore and so many adventures the poor guy has never found love even once 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Another Legendary acquisition path similar to Prismatic Champion's Regalia.
  • Similar to what @Batel.9206  requested above, and I've previously popped it in the Suggestions megathread, a Sylvan Hound skin for Jackal.
  • An option to mute or turn off other people's shinies.
  • An option for the Skyscale and Jackal chairs to use the same skins and dyes as your mounts.
  • MOAR SKRITT.
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

I'd like to see new skins - not regurgitated content every year. It's like halloween - when was the last time we got new things to craft with the gifts? Why can't we get new skins and rewards with each holiday from trick or treat bags, or wintersday gifts, etc.? I used to be excited about each holiday, but now it's just to do repeated content for achievement points, then get back to what I'm doing normally. It's sad.

• Like 2

As far as GW2 is concerned, my wish list has four items, all of which are unlikely to ever happen:

1) Give us a feet armour toogle akin to helmet, shoulders and gloves.

2) Give us options to turn of most particle effects on the client side.

3) Give us swimwear armour.

4) Convert current outfits into armour pieces so they can be mixed with each other and other armour pieces.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1