Thanks for the reward nerf

I just, I just don't know anymore. WvW was finally giving some decent rewards AND it required you to get kills to get it. So Anet's Solution? Call it a bug and just remove it from the game. 

Anet must hate wvw and everything about it or something, why can't we have nice things? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

ye was having a blast i paid a ton of gold to get kitten scavenger protocols and bunch of t1 jade bots and boom removed..

why tho why u can kill simple kitten mobs that u 1 shot and u cant get little extra bags from WvW which is far slower in killing..

• Like 3

Can we get some more responses on this? We'll never get positive change if people aren't loud enough. There was zero reason to remove this. Corpses are corpses. It says scans corpses. It doesn't say scans corpses in PVE. People need to complain loudly here and on Reddit for a revert.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xenash.1245 said:

So, was there some issue or something as to why they changed it? Because I can't think of one personally.

Apparently you were able to farm loot from other players in the PVP arena in Arborstone. I'm just guessing that the nerf was intended for that, and ArenaNet overlooked WvW yet again, making it just an unintended casualty. Either that or the change was truly meant for WvW which is even sadder. I'm hoping that was the case and they'll make a hotfix for WvW but I'm also not going to hold my breath there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, phokus.8934 said:

Wvw being the cornerstone of GW2, we can't let rewards and expansion functions make it into the game world.

GW2 WvW by ANet is a perfect example of how not to manage a game mode.

That's part of the reason I'm a broken record on wanting flagged open world pvp. We don't even get the new music in WvW much less anything else. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kanyin.9605 said:

Can we get some more responses on this? We'll never get positive change if people aren't loud enough. There was zero reason to remove this. Corpses are corpses. It says scans corpses. It doesn't say scans corpses in PVE. People need to complain loudly here and on Reddit for a revert.

Sorry, but, lol.

They don't talk in the wvw forums.

They made elites specs for pve.

They gave no content for wvw.

They haven't given wvw attention for years.

They've put off the alliances/world restructuring again.

I didn't get EoD.

They did a half past balance patch where they nerf superspeed and purity of purpose finally, but then nerf warriors even more into the gutter.

You expect us to get loud about some loot?

lol?

/pulls out megaphone......

No, sorry, I just can't, lol, too many other priority issues to cry about.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Sorry, but, lol.

They don't talk in the wvw forums.

They made elites specs for pve.

They gave no content for wvw.

They haven't given wvw attention for years.

They've put off the alliances/world restructuring again.

I didn't get EoD.

They did a half past balance patch where they nerf superspeed and purity of purpose finally, but then nerf warriors even more into the gutter.

You expect us to get loud about some loot?

lol?

/pulls out megaphone......

No, sorry, I just can't, lol, too many other priority issues to cry about.

Look I get that but this was a simple change that is just a flat out lie and is easily provable that they are liars. It would take them 10 seconds to change it back.

22 hours ago, Kanyin.9605 said:

Look I get that but this was a simple change that is just a flat out lie and is easily provable that they are liars. It would take them 10 seconds to change it back.

Either the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing or they out and out lied to us.   Neither is very comforting. 

22 hours ago, Kanyin.9605 said:

They said it would work in other places like wvw, fractals, strikes, but didn't mention spvp(if it was intended to work off player kills in wvw why not mention spvp then?). So in their end it was only intended to work off npcs not players. They just didn't draw that line clearly enough for some of you.