Fighting MAG for a week ruins the game mode. If only we got rewarded for defense

MAG week usually results in outnumbered map since people don't want to log in. The rest of us are left to defend the structures we have while vastly outnumbered.  

Would be nice if defensive style gameplay was something more rewarding. People have to build defenses to fire back at incoming sieges,  but you barely if ever get participation for these standoffs against outnumbered armies.      

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 7

Thank you, i came here to find out why the game was down this morning for 20mins or so (still see no answer) then i saw this lol.  You can have 8 AC's shooting down on a map q blob and is easily mitigated, why?  When a tower is siege to the tits it should cause a map q to get more strategic.  Yes i said a bad word, strategic.  Heaven forbid you shouldn't just be able to pound your heavy numbers on a door with no real threat.  Ohhh and cannons lol 3k hits to most people.... COME ON lol 🙂

If siege does to much damage then a buff when out maned sounds like a good idea to me.  

• Confused 1

ppl simply play wrong against maguuma. they aren't good, they are just playing super defensive and literally blobcloud on every possible occasion.

defensive siege and defending overall is the only reason why they are functioning as they are. play more meta stuff and less random stuff, get more organized and maguuma is just another random cloud to farm

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 6

5 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

ppl simply play wrong against maguuma. they aren't good, they are just playing super defensive and literally blobcloud on every possible occasion.

defensive siege and defending overall is the only reason why they are functioning as they are. play more meta stuff and less random stuff, get more organized and maguuma is just another random cloud to farm

Yes, sure, but that's not going to help the population issue.  WvW is a three-way match for a reason and when people don't log in, the winning side tends to win by default.  No amount of "how to play" or specific skills and builds are going to change that.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1