Make Steve Official

Zily.3152

For Halloween 2022 and going forward, I think it would be a wonderful idea to rename "Labyrinthine Horror" to Steve as the entire community calls him Steve. With Steam launching fairly recently, it will be many new players first time doing lab runs and renaming Labyrinthine Horror to Steve will help mitigate any confusion amongst the new player community. He has been known as Steve for many years, I think it is about time we vote/push anet to make this official!

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 8

The Horror of the Labyrinth: (vroom vroom)Commander, I would rather have the name, Steve or Stevie as the nickname or code name as usual. No need to make it official. Pretty please. By the way, be prepared for the Halloween. The Mad King  plans  to revisit your world in the middle of the month. (vroom vroom) I can't wait! Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha(vroom vroom vroom)

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Originally, Steve (or Bubbles) was the named used to refer to Soo-Won, when we only knew that it started with "S". Then 4 years ago someone started to use it for the skeleton on reddit, and people mindlessly followed the trend. There's really no special story behind it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ray Koopa.2354 said:

Entire community? I typically find EU people not even knowing about this nick.

Indeed. I believe it’s the US nickname. It does get used over here, but rarely in my time in the labyrinth

I’m not keen on an official rename for this

Edited by Randulf.7614
Grammar
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1