What stops you from playing gw2/wvw for longer durations in a week

Xenesis.6389

What stops you from playing gw2/wvw for longer durations in a week  

206 members have voted

1. 1. On your typical average week of wvw, what is the thing that would affect you to play less hours a week.

• Real life responsibilities - family, job, injury, holidays etc
    • No friends playing
    • No guild or guild on break
    • Class balance - my favorite class doesn't seem viable in a given area
    • Class balance - my class seems fine, other classes seem overpowered to face
    • Class balance - anet patch screwed up my spec
    • Maguuma
    • Facing any stacked blob server
    • Too many boon balls encounters
    • Not enough boon balls encounters
    • Not enough roaming encounters
    • Thieves
    • Too much solo pvp, or pvp in general
    • I don't like my server
    • I don't like my link server
    • We don't have a link server
    • My favorite commander is not playing
    • My favorite guild is not playing
    • World Restructuring beta week
    • Not enough action in my time zone

Reasons: stealth, teefs, conditions, boons, balance, blobs, links, gankers, "roamers", wall huggers, lack of content, boring maps, ac huggers, bugs, boredom, ppt clowns, brainlets, "server mates", powercreep, e-speces, visual clutter, invisible skills, lags, population balance, AMX, SA and stealth.
That's about it?

Can i have your stuff?

Edited by AlCapwnd.7834
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, jaif.3518 said:

Nobody is on, just occasional roamers.  Also crazy population imbalances...its no fun when either side has overpowering numbers 

In short, the poll should include "population".

"Facing stacked blob servers" and "No action in my time zone" options covers that.

• Like 2

The first and last options were pretty accurate for me. Real life and family stuff and sometimes there's just nothing going on when I log on after work. I imagine a lot of people knowing it or not do some quick math in their head to get an idea of how much running to catch up to stuff before it's done that they'll have to do compared to actual time in action. There's no down time activities or lived in aspects of WvW for when the maps are lit. 

A lot of your options look like the worst of WvW forum posts. Just make another thread crying about thieves, you don't need to put on the act with all those other options. 

6 minutes ago, kash.9213 said:

The first and last options were pretty accurate for me. Real life and family stuff and sometimes there's just nothing going on when I log on after work. I imagine a lot of people knowing it or not do some quick math in their head to get an idea of how much running to catch up to stuff before it's done that they'll have to do compared to actual time in action. There's no down time activities or lived in aspects of WvW for when the maps are lit. 

A lot of your options look like the worst of WvW forum posts. Just make another thread crying about thieves, you don't need to put on the act with all those other options. 

Of course the thief would come in and think the poll was all about them.

Yes it's collection of complaints, hence maguuma, boon balls, links, "thieves".

I haven't posted about thieves in a long time. I've posted more about boon balls though, so try and update your complaints about me next time, although I probably won't read it cause I usual have you on ignore as your thief words are of no importance to me, only this time since you posted in my thread. 💁‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Of course the thief would come in and think the poll was all about them.

Yes it's collection of complaints, hence maguuma, boon balls, links, "thieves".

I haven't posted about thieves in a long time. I've posted more about boon balls though, so try and update your complaints about me next time, although I probably won't read it cause I usual have you on ignore as your thief words are of no importance to me, only this time since you posted in my thread. 💁‍♂️

It literally is though, it's right there, how is it unreasonable to simply point that out? 

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Thieves, obviously. They are the root of all evils.

2 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Reasons: stealth, teefs, conditions, boons, balance, blobs, links, gankers, "roamers", wall huggers, lack of content, boring maps, ac huggers, bugs, boredom, ppt clowns, brainlets, "server mates", powercreep, e-speces, visual clutter, invisible skills, lags, population balance, AMX, SA and stealth.
That's about it?

Always the same 2 Guys moaning about the thief.  😅

I think the biggest problem is, that this game turned now 10 years and didn't payed that much Attention overall to WvWvW/PvP.  The rewards in WvW are also still pretty bad, even PvP has more shiny things/titles.

EU Specific there is the linking lottery which is also pretty bad when your server doesn't get a linkpartner and your server than stands alone for weeks.

Edited by Burial.1958

It is blob or be blobed no matter time zone i join... it is awfull.

the mechanics of this game are old due game aged awfully bad, and the balance since 2012 has been awfull cause they never touch what is making all this balance changes awfully awkward....

Edited by Aeolus.3615

19 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

That's about it?

This guy WvWs.

18 hours ago, AlCapwnd.7834 said:

That's about it?

Can i have your stuff?

You can have mine.