-Resoration of the female human idle animation

RIP

Edited by Magek.4718
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 18

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

I would add WvW content but that require a whole wine cellars worth.

No no, you misunderstand...YOU (as in players) are the content and with the new rewards, surely there is more content now? WvW'ers even refer to other players as content. I rest Anet's my case.

/s

Edited by Gehenna.3625
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

- Dungeon rework
- Underwater combat rework
- Dye channels on AP-Armor
- Gliders for AP-Backpieces
- In-game earnable skins for mounts
- Suggestions sub-forum where all the boring, bottom of the barrel suggestions like new races, new weaopns and norn girlfriends can go to die.

Edited by Omega.6801
  • Like 12
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, Sime.3681 said:

Anet announced multiple new fractals and CMs but ok.

They have announced many things, Q1 info update for WvW for one.  Not even content, just a post about what is coming, and that has not happened.  Will believe it when I see it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, Erich.1783 said:

They have announced many things, Q1 info update for WvW for one.  Not even content, just a post about what is coming, and that has not happened.  Will believe it when I see it.

What/when did they promise for wvw?

• Confused 11

2 hours ago, Sime.3681 said:

Anet announced multiple new fractals and CMs but ok.

Multiple fractals?  I thought that it was just the one. 

I just looked and it is indeed just one fractal with two new strikes spread across however long until the next DLC ‘mini-expansion’. 

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

What/when did they promise for wvw?

On the World Restructuring and Alliances front, we’re still diligently working on bringing those features to life. As we mentioned last year, we’re going to hold off on running additional betas until the Alliances feature is ready for live testing. We’re not ready to commit to a date for the first Alliances beta quite yet, but you’ll get a more comprehensive update on this from us in Q1.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/studio-update-guild-wars-2-in-2023/

2nd to the last paragraph.  As I said, they promised nothing more than additional info, more words, and could not even do that.

Edit:  Even saying, "We understand that there was suppose to be more info by the end of Q1, but we are having some issues and do not feel comfortable giving an update yet" would have been fine, but when something as simple as giving more info in a time frame Anet picked is too hard, it does make any other promises suspect.

Edited by Erich.1783
Additional thoughts
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Erich.1783 said:

Even saying, "We understand that there was suppose to be more info by the end of Q1, but we are having some issues and do not feel comfortable giving an update yet" would have been fine, but when something as simple as giving more info in a time frame Anet picked is too hard, it does make any other promises suspect.

Well, they did respond about that: 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Well, they did respond about that: 

Oh, right you are, but buried in the middle of a thread started by someone calling them out for it.  So while you are correct, it is still not a very upfront reaction from Anet.  It took a player mentioning it, and then Anet "responded" in the middle of the posts, after the end of Q1.  Once they missed their own self-imposed deadline it decreases their credibility. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

18 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Pro tip:  Check the 'Dev Tracker' periodically.  :classic_dry:

I should not need to, a professional company would have made the information known, just as they made the initial, self-imposed, deadline known.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

20 minutes ago, Mistwraithe.3106 said:

Real question, where do I find the Dev Tracker you talk of?

Top of any forum page this one for example you got a big gw2 logo on the left side and under that there is a red forum tab to show your currently on this one, just to the right of that one you have the dev tracker you can click that one will then turn red.

Edit

Apparently its white instead of red if you dont use dark mode.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 5