Remove Forced Click for Dailies & Weeklies

I'm puzzled.  How much later?  I don't have to click them when they are earned, in fact sometimes I forget because there was no chime and I look up later and see the little red dot notifying me I have one or more to click (there's a little white number in the dot saying how many).  Now, I don't wait a long time, I certainly don't wait until after reset, but I definitely am not forced to click them while in combat.  Likewise the final chest doesn't process until you click, so there's plenty of time to spend down your AA before gathering more if you need to stay under the 1300 cap.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

I'm puzzled.  How much later?  I don't have to click them when they are earned, in fact sometimes I forget because there was no chime and I look up later and see the little red dot notifying me I have one or more to click (there's a little white number in the dot saying how many).  Now, I don't wait a long time, I certainly don't wait until after reset, but I definitely am not forced to click them while in combat.  Likewise the final chest doesn't process until you click, so there's plenty of time to spend down your AA before gathering more if you need to stay under the 1300 cap.

u need click to collect. I myself feel the time runs to much around daily and weekly now.

• Confused 7

Still puzzled, you asked to be able to click them later, and clicking takes under 10 seconds plus it means the window is open for you to check if you have anything you want to spend the AA on.

The reason they require a click to receive is so you don't get handed more AA than you can hold and lose the excess.  Imagine getting a 400 AA reward from a Special and realizing you were at 1100.  Poof, 200 AA lost.  The click puts the control in your hands as to when to receive the rewards.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

They should turn the daily and weekly rewards into wiggling right-clickable chests above the minimap, so we can avoid that horrendous UI of the Wizard's Toilet.

If that is too much to ask for, the astral waste should just be gained automatically.

Both ways, we can get rid of that red marker in the top left corner, without having to engage with the disgusting UI.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

Still puzzled, you asked to be able to click them later, and clicking takes under 10 seconds plus it means the window is open for you to check if you have anything you want to spend the AA on.

The reason they require a click to receive is so you don't get handed more AA than you can hold and lose the excess.  Imagine getting a 400 AA reward from a Special and realizing you were at 1100.  Poof, 200 AA lost.  The click puts the control in your hands as to when to receive the rewards.

That's not a bad point. It should be taken into account. However, it might be simple to address in code. Basically an if-statement inside a function that probably already exists somewhere. Pseudo code like:

RewardMadeAvailable() {

MakeWizardVaultIconShiny();

if (AstralAcclaimRewardValue + CurrentAstralAcclaimAmount <= MaxAstralAcclaimAmount) {

CollectReward();

}

}

However, I do think us needing to click on things does provide a benefit. It's easier to see our current astral acclaim vs. the max astral acclaim if we are always opening up that user interface for it. I wonder if I would get lazy and forget to claim rewards? I guess it could be handled via in game chat warnings and such. Like send a chat message "Astral acclaim maxed out."

Edited by Quench.7091
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Donutdude.9582 said:

Is that what we've descended to?  A complaint about clicking icons in a menu for rewards?

The Astral Vault system in its current iteration is fine.  Let them work on things that actually matter, my God.  😒

Yeah... what is next?  I want my daily/weekly FedEx to my house... why should I log in to the game?  😎

• Haha 12
  • Confused 4

Even more annoying is, if you want to spend AA, you have to click on the item, then either click 1 or 5 and then confirm it....buying all golds or MCs gets very annoying, why the confirm message? Why cant we just select that we want to buy all not only 5? Why cant we just right click it for insta buy?

And yes, just "autoconsume" dailies, only force us to click it when we reach the cap so we can spend some and then get the dailies. 

Hell, you can even give us an option in the settings to turn this on and off.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Vallun a big streamer complained about clicking those daily rewards too so dont accuse OP here for beeing lazy its just annoying to alot of people and in my opinion too, thats it.

Saying that forced claiming is there to prevent you from loosing AA while sitting at max cap is not true!

You cant claim any extra AA any more if your at max cap already!

Just test it before you make an argument like that please 🙂 

id suggest that the red dot from now on would only show up when the auto collect couldn’t claim the daily/weekly any more.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 6

Somehow game developers think that player only feel rewarded, if they have to click. The more they have to click the more rewarded they feel.

That's why it was a hard and lucky fight to get auto-loot (but we got it 🙂, but since IBS we also got chests that aren't autolooted anymore 😞 ), and thats why you get boxes in boxes in boxes ...., where it could open them auotmatically, and that's why you have to click the WV manually.

Dear Developer, I don'rt feel more rewarded, if I have to click more, in fact most often I feel annoyed (opening boxes isn't why I play the game), sometimes I feel punished (and expecially my mouse button is punished), when I have to do all the manual clicks in my inventory to clean it.

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

Even more annoying is, if you want to spend AA, you have to click on the item, then either click 1 or 5 and then confirm it....buying all golds or MCs gets very annoying, why the confirm message? Why cant we just select that we want to buy all not only 5? Why cant we just right click it for insta buy?

And yes, just "autoconsume" dailies, only force us to click it when we reach the cap so we can spend some and then get the dailies. 

Hell, you can even give us an option in the settings to turn this on and off.

You dont need to confirm it just click the bag of gold again and chose 1 or 5

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

This. I would like to have option to buy more than 5 at once. Adding something like 10 or 20 as option would be nice. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

You dont need to confirm it just click the bag of gold again and chose 1 or 5

Sorry, not confirm but close after there is a message that xx was sent to your inventory and you have to either click on close or outside the window. Still totally pointless click.

Edited by Cernoch.8524
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Tukaram.8256 said:

It just amazes me at some of the daft things people complain about...

amazing is more how many ppl accept bad designs so long they get a cookie.

i had ppl like u on the forum before calling me lazy for demanding a salvage all button

• Like 6
  • Confused 4

On 10/15/2023 at 6:55 AM, Donari.5237 said:

The issue is that if you are doing dailies too close to the reset, and don't click in time, the unclaimed rewards just disappear. It's not like with normal "wiggly" reward chests, which, once triggered, stay until opened.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

47 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Automatically awarded when the reward fits within the 1300aa limit, clicks required when you can't take more. Seems a simple and practical compromise.

I'd say, automatically awarded up until cap, with the overflow put in the standard wiggly UI reward chest (with the daily achieves counted on completion, not reward claim, thus automatically triggering the daily meta chest with no need to click individual partial achieves first).

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

On 10/15/2023 at 10:34 PM, Cernoch.8524 said:

or just let us type the number like we can do almost anywhere in the game when we buy something.

This could be implementation nightmare. Depend how it was coded. We already have option for 1 item and 5 item so adding another option or change 5 option to 10 or 20 is a lot easier.

• Confused 3