GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

So, every now and then I go to my novelty tab on my hero panel and it hurts my soul I'm missing only 1 novelty from the costume brawl set, which is the "Boxing Gloves". Is this something that could hopefully return with the Cantha release or earlier even? Other unique items which were only released during launch year pretty much have returned such as the bunny ears.
Reference below:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boxing_Gloves

Other items or things I'd love to see added to the game:

1. Permanent Guild Bank Contract

2. Permanent Total Makeover Contract

3. Permanent Ascended Salvage Kit

4. At least 7 more Shared Inventory Slots Purchasable

6. MASTER TOME: That holds all scrolls and instances similar to the season portal tomes but for cash shop scrolls such as: Airship, Mistlock, Lily of Elon, Royal Terrace, etc

7. (Novelties) Please make it so Novelties can be used in combat again while in PVE, Dungeon, Raid areas.

8. MASTER CONVERTER: That houses all items like- Herta, Mawdrey II, Princess, Zhaitaffy Gobbler, Snowflake Gobbler, Candy Corn Gobbler and so on

9. Increase Materials Storage purchasable items up to 10k. As 2k is not enough anymore once PoF Gen Legendries need insane amounts of say Mithril Ingots, that can't possibly fit all in your inventory.

10. Increase Personal Bank Tabs to include at least 10 more tabs

11. Please modify Permanent Gem Store Gaithering Tools to function like legendaries or finishers, in that once you own 1 for say wood gathering, you have a drop down menu to select the same tool across all characters and modify which gathering tool glyph you use.

12. Change Permanent Gathering Tools to possess 2 slots instead of one. Lets say you want the Industry Glyph and the Reaping Glyph, to gather faster and all at once.

13. Make Glyphs for Gathering Tools an account wide unlock, in that, once you own one copy of it, you may duplicate it as many times as you need across all tools or characters. (it's a little unreasonable you need to spend 1,000 Gems multiple times just to get the 1 glyph you like 3x across all your tools on even just 1 character. I personally have like 6 copies of a dragon tool simply because it came with Industry, which are now sitting in my bank useless.

14. Permanent Merchant & Trading Post Merchant Contracts: Please either make the permanent versions not physical where they spawn in game or change them back to anyone can use them. I'd prefer them being sharable, as that was the original purpose I bought them, but if not... At least make them a popup window instead of a physical NPC, similar to how the permanent banker works.

Edited by Hydra Namooth.5301
  • Thanks 1

Because of the legislation in Belgium it is not possible to buy black lion keys via the trading post although I am 30 years old. This also means it is really difficult for me to get the shimmering aurora cape from the black lion chest as I cannot get black lion chests very easily. As you can only get a key per week, this means it would take me 60 weeks to obtain the cape, that is more then a year of only training a charachter to level 10. It would be really helpfull if it was posiible to put black lion statues in the gemstore so they can be bought directly. It is really anoying if you like something but there isn't an option to actually obtain the item. Especially if it takes a more then a year but by just by buying and using keys, you could obtain it in a day.

• Like 2

If only there was some kind of...internet... where web... pages! could be made and people could uhh... what's that?... uh, that's it! Where people could buy items with their credit cards or gift cards. Man, that would so cool, right?

Seriously, NCSoft, I just paid $30 USD to add fishing to my gameplay. I wouldn't mind paying a few dollars for a specific item. No interest in your little gambling system though.

• Confused 4

My biggest issue is that random mount skins (400 gems) are not available for Belgians, as well as the bundles that contain the black lion keys. I would probably not buy seperate keys. 

It's been long enough. It's like us Belgians don't matter for arenanet. Let us spend our money too. Why would you not sell black lion statuettes seperately?

The anti lootbox law however is a good thing and should be the rule worldwide. In my humble opinion 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You can get infinite free keys by doing  the whole story with some exploration. You just need a free char slot and tomes of knowledge for that (you need to wvw/pvp a lilbit). 

3 keys in core story, 1 in s2, 1 in hot (1key/45mins). 

You can also clear 10 to 15 zones pretty fast (bloodstone, dry top, silverwastes, dragonfall, grothmar, hot 4, orrx3...).

I got all the black lion special items and I never bought a single BL key👍

• Like 1

Naginata

Double Naginata #1

Double Naginata #2

Kung Fu dress (classic version)

Diamond-Fed Salvage-o-Matic

Thanks to legendary armory we have a lot of items and nes chances to salvage ascended items. Diamond would work like Gold, Silver and Copper versions, but for ascended items and for a "fair" price.

Edited by Pirindolo.9427

On a related note, if I were ANet, I'd be seriously considering getting rid of Black Lion Chests and keys full stop before this cascades and more countries ban them. I know a lot of states in the USA are considering it, and the UK is on the verge of legislating against them.

To that end, they need to take a serious look at making things that are currently only available through chests available for direct purchase on the gem store. Yes, even stuff like the permanent tools and contracts.

This will dramatically affect the in-game economy and potentially ANet's cash flow. But that's what comes from choosing to implement legally and morally grey monetisation mechanisms in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

On a related note, if I were ANet, I'd be seriously considering getting rid of Black Lion Chests and keys full stop before this cascades and more countries ban them. I know a lot of states in the USA are considering it, and the UK is on the verge of legislating against them.

To that end, they need to take a serious look at making things that are currently only available through chests available for direct purchase on the gem store. Yes, even stuff like the permanent tools and contracts.

This will dramatically affect the in-game economy and potentially ANet's cash flow. But that's what comes from choosing to implement legally and morally grey monetisation mechanisms in the first place.

Heres hoping it actually happens. Rather be able to buy stuff directly anyways.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pirindolo.9427 said:

Naginata

Double Naginata #1

Double Naginata #2

Kung Fu dress (classic version)

Diamond-Fed Salvage-o-Matic

Thanks to legendary armory we have a lot of items and nes chances to salvage ascended items. Diamond would work like Gold, Silver and Copper versions, but for ascended items and for a "fair" price.

We dont have a Gold-Fed Salvagomatic so why did you add that?

Even if we had one wouldent platinum, mithril or orichalcum be better then diamond?

Edit

As for your naginata we got something similar already.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lightward's_Battlestaff#/media/File:Lightward's_Battlestaff.jpg

Edited by Linken.6345