GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE + SKILL TAB(THE ONE FOR ACCOUNT/ALL CHARACTERS) PLEASE?

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE SALE FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

RETURN OR SALE FOR FROSTFIRE OUTFIT(WITH THE PACK THAT COMES WITH -> Mythic Weapon Choice - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)  or -> Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) )PLS?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRAGON SPIRIT FOCUS!! AND MAYBE A GOOD SCEPTER SKIN.

• Sad 1

Can we please make it so that the female asura have the option to wear the female version of the elegant canthan outfit? 😧 pleeease

is the only outfit on female asura i feeel like i'm actually crossdressing (I know many outfits on female asura use the male versions, but it usually works really well as just a different style)

and crossdressing my cute character is fun but i'd rather at least have the option to not be crossdressing XD.... that's what armor skins are for i figure, if we can't have both options of outfits XD.

and the female ver of the elegant canthan outfit is so cute!!!  I want to see how it looks on female asura!!!   adorableness X 1000.  But I was so disappointed to see it was the male outfit on her... T_T  For the cute!!!  The cute potential lost is devastating!!    

Edited by cloudsareyum.8120

I don’t know if this gets read and there are a ton of other opportunities for gem store products like decorations/infusions/combat tonics.

BUT, got back to thinking about possibility for mount skins and skiff skins to spruce them up. Mount may be less realistic but what about skiff skins that have vendors/bank/trading post/armor reinforcer/etc?

Maybe little npc’s with funny dialogue that don’t count as passengers, can be used by party members? Could even toss in one with a fishing supply vender.

Also, where my skritt siege turtle at? 

I'm back at it again with more gemstore item suggestions I'd personally like to see...

• A Wings type backpack with butterflies as a sort of glow animation effects flowing off and around it sorta like the frost effects one might see with the Ice Reaver Cape. (Could classify the name/theme after Mesmers should you wish.)
  • A hood, mantle, perhaps cape combo (Heavy armor lacks much for hoods besides the Grenth Mask and Raven Shaman set headpiece.)
  • A Skritt powered Siege Turtle mount skin (Just because another post someone made tickled my fancy.)
  • A hood with horns for a skin, as opposed to one or the other, and get a bit of both worlds.
  • A Cat Mask. (Generally, I think a lot of animal themes are good value to work with for making a character with or around, but more cats could be nice.)
  • A Cat Ears alternative skin with bow ornaments and/or glasses for those who wear them in mind.
  • A Chesspiece themed outfit
  • A Collar Bell skin shoulderpiece.
Edited by WinterSolstice.7829

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE SALE FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

RETURN OR SALE FOR FROSTFIRE OUTFIT(WITH THE PACK THAT COMES WITH -> Mythic Weapon Choice - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)  or -> Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) )PLS?

PS: Thanks for the equip template i'm sure MANY players wanted 💖👍😁.

• Sad 1

Is there a gemstore feedback thread? I want to compliment the dragon armor's subtle color changing effect on the scale portions of the armor. Kudos to the artist! I also want to call out that some dyes make it less visible. 

And as general feedback: I think some of the texture experiments are super cool, but sometimes they easily get lost on your character when actually playing and the dragon armor feels this way most of the time. My character looks best when logging in or panning the camera around him, moreso than acutally playeing. 

Also, I don't think the pharaoh or dragon skins are done justice in the gem store previews. Neither I believe showed off their effects. 

Also want to call out trying to get them to work with more dyes, The pharoah outfite looks best not dyed at all, otherwise luster is lost, even on lighter colors.  

Both of those skins are incredible in terms of art, just giving some suggestions for improvement. 

Edited by Firebeard.1746