Stop giving us "the long way round" as a daily, no one likes it

45 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

I grabbed a stopwatch to check how long it took me to do this daily today. Measuring the time from the start of the loading screen it took me 37 seconds. It's as easy and quick as a daily can get.

Too long. It's supposed to be done faster than Log In daily. Xd

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I agree the Wizard's Vault needs more variety but I like this puzzle. Especially now the teleporter section (which is where I always get stuck) can be bypassed with a skyscale or springer if you want to.

That’s cruel. You know full well Springers can’t swim underwater!

• Haha 5

I really don't understand why the list of possible dailies is so limited, considering all that could be included. I had hoped they'd swap in a new set with the 2nd season, but no. How many times have I seen dodge + combo + breakbar? Feels like every other day.

Unless you're chasing events, is there any reason to go to the Silverwastes for a daily any more? I finished my 100 mordrem there this morning, but only because I went to dry top first for the sandstorm and killed a bunch of mordrem in an event.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Exactly.

It used to be, when I made a new character, during the leveling process I would run them to Silverwastes and Straits of Devastation, and get to each world boss location, since in the old dailies you would be sent there. Now there is no need, you can kill 25 critters or harvest 15 wood anywhere. Core accounts barely have to leave the starter zones.

• Thanks 1

A lot the vault dailies need a reboot. Crab toss, Sanctum run rinse and repeat for example and a few others. As for the long way around then the long way around and then the long....  the use a join a commander group then use a portal to a friend and they will usually have the turtle exploit or are actually standing by the chest. Fast and easy!  BTW the the join and friend portal work on the weekly JP too.    I am quite happy to finish the vault stuff in a few minutes and get back to what I really want to do in the game.  Btw. I agree with Poormany.4507--  they really really need to get rid of Spirit Vestibule one!

• Like 2

I'm definitely for more variety when it comes to JP's/mini dungeons in the daily/weekly section. But what's the problem with Long Way Around? Get in, swim through, hop on turtle of someone who's already inside and you're done. It doesn't even take 30 seconds to do.

And don't get rid of Spirit Vestibule. People might hate it, but having it as a daily has ensured that it is now done by plenty when it pops up on the list. It works having it as a daily.

3 hours ago, Snarglewomp.6870 said:

I think the only problem with it is the frequency that it is a daily and the absolute dearth of other JPs. Sure they occasionally show in a weekly, but there are a lot of tasks to choose from, why they continue to stick to such a short list of possibilities is odd to say the least.

This. There are 27 different minidungeons in the game. I do not get why we only have 3 options available in the pool.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

On 12/9/2023 at 1:48 PM, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

I'm definitely for more variety when it comes to JP's/mini dungeons in the daily/weekly section. But what's the problem with Long Way Around? Get in, swim through, hop on turtle of someone who's already inside and you're done. It doesn't even take 30 seconds to do.

Doing it Solo's a pain, especially weekly, and even more annoying for players who play during off-hours when there isn't someone to turtle hop/portal/cheese it another way with. Hats off to anyone actually doing this minidungeon legitimately every week.

Edited by Poormany.4507
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1