So whats the first thing you plan on doing in Janthir Wilds?

6 minutes ago, Abies.8754 said:

terminer l'histoire aussi vite que possible tout en obtenant des maîtrises. Idéalement, j'aimerais avoir toutes les maîtrises terminées le jour de la sortie et me concentrer ensuite sur les métas/événements/homestead, etc.

Fast food player 🙄

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

Explore the new maps, and max out my warclaw mastery as fast as possible so I can go and test a bunch of specifics about how the jumps work. Like whether it can do griffon courses, or follow trails of latent magic in SotO maps. Basically, as soon as my warclaw is kitted out with all the new masteries, I want to use it as incorrectly as possible to test its limits.

Just now, Noidea Incognito.9607 said:

Equip a Air-Filtration Device. That place seems like a pollen infested Hell and....

oh dear... just thinking about it makes my allergy  flame up again.. *AAACHOO!!* 

Narcisse probably has something to help you reduce the symptoms.

• Like 1

Turn off map chat and explore the early parts the map in depth. The launch of new content is the best time and doing it as slowly as possible is how I do it every time. No point rushing since there will be a few days of progression bugs, so I’ll just absorb and pootle around the landscape leisurely.

It took me a week before I left Beacon in Skywatch and two before I left Amnoon just doing this

• Like 1

After vibrating with excitement, probably put some food out for fellow adventurers and then embark on my journey. Also, pour over my new homestead like the derpy dog that I am. XD I'm so excited! I have to sleep, but... I mean, I don't need sleep, right?

I'm going to try to get my homestead material vendor rolling, since they have a cooldown on purchases, so that I can get ahold of decorations faster.

Because the warclaw is probably tied to some mastery achievements, I will try to get some mastery into it too.

If the story doesn't block my mastery progression for the above in an intense manner, I'll leasurely work my way through that.

For me it wont be for a while. I plan on not doing the xpac until all parts are released. I was seriously disappointed at the lack of content the last 3 updates were for the last one. It seemed like we got more when we got it for free. This way ill just do the whole xpac in one go.