Which are your favourite NPC/PC lines/dialogue from story or instanced content?

Gorrik: Never underestimate the ignorance of the masses.

Gorrik: Am I supposed to anticipate the neuroses and paranoia of literally everyone around me?

Zildi: No need. It's dying; we ghat it!

Skritt @ Bloodtide: Glad you're here. Don't want to end up undead lunch like dredge burrow people.

Kian @ Sandswept: Stay out of my cabbages! These outlanders, trompin' around all willy-nilly.

"Watch the ledges!"

• NPC chatter during the Claw of Jormag fight

"What about the towers?!"Loud explosion"What about them?"

• Canach being cheeky during the Be My Guest story step

"How did you escape?""We ran faster than those who didn't."-Ambient Grove dialogue regarding the Nightmare Court

Not in a story or instance, but still some of my favorites :

Helf Stonebrow (Divinity's Reach)My deals are legendary! Poets through the ages will write of the bargains you received this day! Even the cheapest of my swords could split the mythical three-tailed devourer in half!Like a crazed berserker, I am slashing prices! No one is crazier than I am! With prices this low, I am practically giving things away! No one has deals like I do! No beast! No man! No god! I am literally killing the competition! My slaughter will flood the marketplace in an ocean of bloody bargains! Buy or die!

Two fishermen on Lake Bounty's shore :

Fisherman (4): So, you use a pole?Fisherman (3): Yes. You lace the hook with bait and then insert the line in the water. How did you do it?Fisherman (4): Dove underwater and beat the fish into submission. Sometimes I screamed at them until they died.Fisherman (3): I almost wish I saw that.

I have been doOmg the PoF story and one line from the sylvari guy, carnak?, amuse me “I see you are well versed in burocratic kiss assery” something along those lines.I started the personal story ages ago and found it really boring so never got to the end but I am really enjoying the PoF story.

I had some good laughs in State of Decay (personal story):

Galina Edgecrusher: You bored yet, Snarl? I'm bored. We sit here while that bossy norn has all the fun.Galina Edgecrusher: Ten gold says I can take down that ugly chicken with one shot.Snarl Backdraft: You just don't get "patience", do you? But since you asked, ten gold says you can't!Galina Edgecrusher: That's the most resilient chicken ever. Whoa—it's coming right at us!

Snarl Backdraft: Well, that was fun. For you. But now it's official: that norn's been gone for too long.Galina Edgecrusher: Right. Listen up, everyone. Our scouting expert here says we've waited long enough.Galina Edgecrusher: Operation "Sit On Our Furry Behinds" is over. We're going in. Form up on the commander!

For the rest I loved Taimi's reactions against Gorrik (and vice versa) regarding who's the best thesis maker/scientist in War Eternal.

Gorrik: You made it. Now—shall I profusely apologize, or shall we move along to the matter at hand?Player character: Actually, yes. I'd love to see you profusely apologize.Gorrik: I'm sure you would, but in the moments between my offering and your accepting, I managed to move past my grief. You should too.

It almost made the whole skyscale collection up to that point worth it. :D

Anything by Tybalt Leftpaw from the order of whispers story steps. Not only an incredible award winning voice actor, Jim Ward, who has done a bunch of tv shows, movies and videogames, bringing the character to life, but also the character has some funny lines.

Here is one gem:'Thrown Off Guard' story step.

Tybalt is a Male Charr, temporarily transformed through an illusion spell. He talks about apples all the time from the first time you meet him.

Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw: "Burn me, I'm a human girl! Whoa, I've got two hands and some lovely...apples."

Taimi's dialogue with the PC in Draconis Mons :lol:

Taimi: Commander, I'm getting an odd reading from the communicator. Your temperature seems to be fluctuating. Wildly.PC: Oh, yes, that makes sense. I was given a heat barrier from one of the Spirits of the Wild down here.Taimi: Sure. Yeah. Perfect sense. But seriously what's happening?PC: I told you. These voices spoke to me.Taimi: Uh-huh.PC: Then the ghost tree things told me I should free them.Taimi: Uh-huh.PC: And in return, they grant me protection from the high temperatures.Taimi: Sure, sure... So... You're clearly suffering from heat stroke. But don't panic; I'll send help your way!PC: Taimi, I'm fine. Or will be. As soon as I liberate more of my magical ghost friends.Taimi: Oh, boy.

And the whole story with Braham and Joko was awesome, too.

A skritt in Rata Sum.

Day 36: Skritt still not discovered. Stinky-feet suspect nothing.↓What are you doing here?

Rikka banned from Skrittsburgh, Rikka's home. Decided to go on recon mission to regain trust of king. Need big shiny to pay big debt.

Frizz in the Aetherblade fractal end scene:

! "You think you've won? You've won nothing! Tremble and cry as I unleash my greatest—", and then he gets squashed.

Tybalt

!In his speech before sacrificing himself in the Battle of Claw Island.

Anything Canach says. Really ... anything.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Warmaster Forgal Kernsson: "We're not babysitters, we're tourists. Traveling the same road, taking in the same scenery, and beating the ever-living kitten out of the same idiots as you."

Yes! And his next line: "Now are you gonna tell us where we can't go and who we can't beat up on such a nice day?"