Which class is overperforming? 5 vs 5

@Fantasylife.7981 said:Every class with condition damage is overperforming. I get new players in this game they all cry about condition damage. I'm in Plat and I cry about condition damage. The moral of the story is Anet doesnt play their game they can't balance.

Low skill floor and vast performances in all game modes, condi specs attract thousand of players

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@Tayga.3192 said:Vote mesmer for the win

Well you win um a NERF GUN

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/image-photo/kyiv-ukraine-september-16-2018-boy-1184030806****

It has the instant ability to delete any class.

Also we all know guardians are the new mesmers, because they overperform with their burns and they have overpowered sustain.

When you look at balance, you have to consider 2 things. Is one particular build for a profession OP or is the entire profession OP? If you make a primitive poll like this, you can't really determine anything specific. Rev obviously has a toolkit that is OP in the right hands. Guardian has many builds that could be considered OP or at least it's a profession with more viable builds compared to others. Depending on roles/team makeup, you can find OP aspects about professions that have high mobility or speed rez abilities. In other scenarios, those aspects may be totally balanced or much lower value.

Overall though, the "balance" is better than anything I can remember except maybe season 2 when condi Reaper (bleed on chill) was the only major OP thing. There isn't a HUGE outlier. Just one profession with the highest potential in the right hands and one profession that has too much utility in 5v5.