Vermilion Tail Feather!

cher.8693

@Sznurek.8791 said:And I think it's personally too much.Why would I farm legendary if I can get a more epic looking skin with more animations on bltc for money.

The funny thing is, people have been making the opposite argument about BLTC skins being missed opportunities if they only have something more, for years. XD

To me though I don't mind. After having made multiple legendaries, it's nice to be able to have something cool I won't have to spend countless hours on with boring collections. Could end up spending what you would of on building a legendary to try and get it though.

@Sznurek.8791 said:And I think it's personally too much.Why would I farm legendary if I can get a more epic looking skin with more animations on bltc for money.

I can agree with this, and i have the thing. There needs to a be a line..and i dont think having weapon skins for sale that are legendaries is a good idea. Seriously, its better than the gen 2 Torch, and thats an issue.

@Dante.1763 said:

I can agree with this, and i have the thing. There needs to a be a line..and i dont think having weapon skins for sale that are legendaries is a good idea. Seriously, its better than the gen 2 Torch, and thats an issue.

The gen 2 Torch is seriously the worst legendary ever created. I think I've seen it one time since it was released, so it's not too hard to be better than that thing.

Now.. rework the legedary torch Rodgort to create a dragon around you that bursts into flames, provide a better flame aura up the arm that looks like an inferno.

BLTC skins should not get draw effects, you take away too much from Legendary weapons making them just a 'poor mans' black lion skin.

I think the feather is fine. Legendaries still have their footfall, unique throw animations/projectiles and other effects, together with the legendary functionality of stat swapping.

It's completely normal that newer skins will sometimes look better than old ones, it's the same in many games. Even in LoL many old legendary skins are lackluster compared to some of the new regular rare skins.

Got the feather out of a Black Lion Chest. Now I am pondering which of my characters is going to get a torch build. I am not a condition fan in general, but the skin looks too good to let it rot in my wardrobe. If it was a sword skin, it would be a lot easier. But now I have at least another challenge again. I switch my stats no that often. If I had to choose, I'd rather pick that skin and a regular ascended weapon instead of crafting a legendary weapon. Transmutation Charges are not a problem and stat-swapping is acceptable for me. Was never a fan of the footprint-effect.

@Raknar.4735 said:I think the feather is fine. Legendaries still have their footfall, unique throw animations/projectiles and other effects, together with the legendary functionality of stat swapping.

It's completely normal that newer skins will sometimes look better than old ones, it's the same in many games. Even in LoL many old legendary skins are lackluster compared to some of the new regular rare skins.

True, but the acquistion is exclusively through real money in LoL. But I see what you're saying.

And, nothing stop ANet from sprinkling some actual updates to old legendaries that don't drastically change them.

22 keys and not even an uncommon #RIP my gold. That's the price you pay, and risk you take, though. Hahah. This is a great skin, and it sucks that's it's only in the BLTC chests. Would've spent real monies to insta-buy this instead of converting gold -> gems.

P.S. accepting key donations

@Smoosh.2718 said:Now.. rework the legedary torch Rodgort to create a dragon around you that bursts into flames, provide a better flame aura up the arm that looks like an inferno.

I 100% support this. But it should be part dragon, part man with a beefy arm. It should be a dragon man.... Or maybe he was just was just a dragon. But he was still Rodgort!!!! :sunglasses:

@Memoranda.9386 said:22 keys and not even an uncommon #RIP my gold. That's the price you pay, and risk you take, though. Hahah. This is a great skin, and it sucks that's it's only in the BLTC chests. Would've spent real monies to insta-buy this instead of converting gold -> gems.

Sooner or later it will appear for 60 black lion statuettes, so by doing some key runs here and there you're guaranteed to get it, if you really want it.Just a little tip to reduce the gambling to a minimum next time, if you weren't already aware of the statuette vendor!

@Raknar.4735 said:

@Memoranda.9386 said:22 keys and not even an uncommon #RIP my gold. That's the price you pay, and risk you take, though. Hahah. This is a great skin, and it sucks that's it's only in the BLTC chests. Would've spent real monies to insta-buy this instead of converting gold -> gems.

Sooner or later it will appear for 60 black lion statuettes, so by doing some key runs here and there you're guaranteed to get it, if you really want it.Just a little tip to reduce the gambling to a minimum next time, if you weren't already aware of the statuette vendor!

I am aware of the Statuettes; thank you, though! Had just hoped to score with a bit of luck this time around to not have to wait.