Dragonite Ore, Empyreal Fragments, Bloodstone Dust

To much Dragonite Ore, Empyreal Fragments, Bloodstone Dust. Not fun to discard them multiple times per day. Prolly want to look into inventing more combinations with them given their daily drop is so high. Or just let us sell at minimal fees to vendors

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

The real question is why the processed mats (ingots, bricks, stars or whatever they are called) arent used for more things. 
I have 1000+ of each in the bank and nothing to do with it except watch it fill to cap.

sure general mats consuming is a old demand, this is a good time to update jeweler to have 400~500 level and put it to consume that stuff, for craft asc. trinkets.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416

3 minutes ago, ugrakarma.9416 said:

sure general mats consuming is a old demand, this is a good time to create jeweler to 400~500 and put it to consume that stuff to cradt asc. trinkets.

Craft ascended trinkets? I have 3 kittening bank tabs full of the kitten things! Crafting something that can be sold would be nice.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Sad 2

They are SUPER annoying, especially if you play 12 hours a day (no I'm not exaggerating). Bloodstone dusts drop from every bag, it's really really really obnoxious.

Auric dust and leyline sparks are also up there.

No, I will not get eaters, my bank has 0 stuff in it, and I won't put anything in there.

Edited by Samnang.1879
  • Like 2

I don't think there's too much of it.

I think that you just don't know what to do with it or doesn't want to.

Ok, I get it; you want to be able to sell it for a small price.

The price would have to be fixed and only sellable to merchants, and to mere 2 copper or so.

This item doesn't have a price precisely because it is abundant.

If you could able to trade it, it would ruin the game's economy.

If you're not willing to get the eaters, and you don't want to refine them, there's not really anything you can do other than delete them. It's really up to you if you want to waste your bank space by hoarding them.

If you ever really need them, you know how easy they are to get.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Samnang.1879 said:

They are SUPER annoying, especially if you play 12 hours a day (no I'm not exaggerating). Bloodstone dusts drop from every bag, it's really really really obnoxious.

No, I will not get eaters, my bank has 0 stuff in it, and I won't put anything in there.

Open on a level 43 character for lower level armors/weapons that salvage into lower level materials that are worth more.

As a bonus you dont get any bloodstone dust,  I had to start open on a lvl 80 to feed my eaters again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Samnang.1879 said:

And now to something completely different.

I am constantly running low on all three (Bloodstone, Dragonite and Empyreal), both the components and the crafted results. My greatest issue is ironically Bloodstone Dust, which I consume in such raw quantities that I have not seen a full stack in almost a year.

There are extremes on both sides. But I think the majority of players is somewhere in-between.

In my opinion, some of the gizmos are a bit difficult to obtain. The collections they are locked behind are quite tedious and most players would never bother with them in the first place, except you intend to get legendary gear. 

It would be nice to have a Mystic Forge recipe, that can use 4x stacks of any of the materials. As a result you get a trash-item worth a few gold, which can be sold to NPCs.

I am not a fan of giving the three items a trash-treatment, as especially new players would accidentally sell large quantities without knowing the real purpose of them. As long as the stuff is account-bound and cannot be sold directly, people look it up on the wiki.

Edited by HnRkLnXqZ.1870
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, medivh.4725 said:

"The following items were sold by Marjory Delaqua from October 31, 2013 to November 14, 2013."

Can anet put her back in there? She needs to sell us 

Recipe: Toxic Focusing Crystal

She is not needed at all.

You can get it with abit rng from pact supply network agent for only 25.2k karma

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Toxic_Focusing_Crystal

• Thanks 2

You can use Gleam of Sentience to bulk buy some bags. Up to 300 of each material can be consumed per day. It uses the vendor UI, so you don't need to spam the buy button. It also takes directly from your bank and material storage, so using it is really fast. Just avoid using the Unbound Magic item it sells and you'll be good.

• Like 1

I Use the gobblers, Craft sellable where possible...

I still destroy massive amounts.

If for example, the droprate of Empyreal Fragments is cut in half, my Gobblers can keep up with them, and I still don't worry about running short, when I need the few things you can make with them.

Meaning if I get a stack a day, I'd be fine, yet I get 3 times that amount... because every new event, every new meta, every new map increases the droprate of those.

Check the wiki of Empereal Fragments... compare the list you can make with it with the ways you can obtain them.

The second list is actually embarrisingly long.

Please stop putting them in every new bag, I likely have destroyed millions of them by now.

• Confused 1

I echo some of the others. Use the gobblers. Between them you can consume ~800 Bloodstone Dust, ~550 Empyreal Fragments and ~550 Dragonite Ore a day. Most of the time you'll get back minor loot, but they can occasionally surprise you with nice stuff. If you're still not able to eliminate your stockpile consuming that much per day, you must be doing a skritt-load of farming. That said, I don't think it would really hurt the game if ANet were to remove the caps on the gobblers and just have them eat as much as you want to feed them, so I would put that up as a suggestion.

• Thanks 1

Most of the drops depending where you are. are boring as hell these days.  The only place you seem to get any sort of variety is in the starting area's.  Others such as HOT's and POF drop the same 3 or 4 items all the time.  One of them being bloodstone dust.

I no longer get excited when opening a chest or looting the area.  Just the same line of stuff scrolling up your screen making it look good. 

Loot drops across the board including fractals and BLC has dropped to a all time low.

Edited by Joote.4081
  • Like 1