Can we get a preview of Prismatic Champion's Regalia?

Ashantara.8731

13 hours ago, Raizel.1839 said:

I hope it upgrades the visual of the other PvE trinkets.

It probably will but they havn't stated that anywhere and they really should. I wouldn't have started earning it if I knew it was going to a part of all that ball bubble blob visual underdeveloped diarrhea thing.

25 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Source?

I assume he's referring to how people supposedly can use the armoury choose the sleeping (or whatever it's called) version of the legendaries, which don't have visual effects (as far as I know).

If I remember correctly, that was mentioned in one of the older Arenanet posts regarding the armoury.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I assume he's referring to how people supposedly can use the armoury choose the sleeping (or whatever it's called) version of the legendaries, which don't have visual effects (as far as I know).

Never heard of this before. If it is true, there will finally be a reason to craft more than the slumbering trinkets.

6 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

If I remember correctly, that was mentioned in one of the older Arenanet posts regarding the armoury.

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Never heard of this before. If it is true, there will finally be a reason to craft more than the slumbering trinkets.

I am not talking about sleeping. Sleeping for the ring was just an option so that players could farm WvW to get two legendary rings as long as one was sleeping and the other was not. The amulet just got it too because it is easier to just copy/paste functionality across all things in a single update.

Yeah, I hate having to wait until November or December to know.  It puts my efforts for the other legendary amulet on a complete grinding halt because I’m not sure which will be better. I mean, I HATE being FORCED into PvP tournaments, one of, if not the single, most niche and toxic aspect of the game.  I’d really like to not make the current amulet.  But if this new one is absolutely awful (I can’t imagine what would look so bad I wouldn’t want it, all the others have been cool), then I will have wasted my time.  Or if it has no visual effect.  Back in the day the visual was the whole point of a legendary and I still wouldn’t bother with one that doesn’t have it.  I’d like to at least know this new one will have an effect, and effect

On 7/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, Tuco.2419 said:

+1 for a preview. I'm not putting much effort into it without knowing what the result will be.

I don’t get it. The weekly activities take very little time to complete, what else is involved with making this?  Isn’t all that AP and loot worth it alone for doing the weekly content, and the bonus is you get a legendary amulet at the end, seems far to easy to suggest it isn’t worth the effort. 

but perhaps I am missing something obvious like needing a Gift of Battle or the like?

36 minutes ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

I don’t get it. The weekly activities take very little time to complete, what else is involved with making this?  Isn’t all that AP and loot worth it alone for doing the weekly content, and the bonus is you get a legendary amulet at the end, seems far to easy to suggest it isn’t worth the effort. 

but perhaps I am missing something obvious like needing a Gift of Battle or the like?

You're not missing anything. I'm just not sitting through a bunch of replays of the Braham whine show until I see what the result is.

• Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 3:20 AM, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

Yeah, the 700 AP, 216 mystic coins, 32-slot bag, precursor and vast amounts of currency are plenty to motivate me, apart from the amulet at the end of it.

On 7/4/2021 at 3:58 AM, Tuco.2419 said:

You're not missing anything. I'm just not sitting through a bunch of replays of the Braham whine show until I see what the result is.

Why would you listen to or even read what any of the NPCs have to say?

• Like 1

I hope we do get a preview of how it looks before it becomes available, so players can decide if they want to go for it or not.

My preferences for handling visual effects are:

1) The new amulet has an effect and show/hide checkboxes are added to the hero panel so players can freely turn on and off the effects from all trinkets.

2) The new amulet has both a slumbering and an 'active' version like some previous legendary trinkets.

3) The new amulet does not have any effects.

4) The new amulet does have effects, there's no way to turn them off. I'm acknowledging this is a possibility, but in terms of my preferences it should really be off the bottom of the list, if this happens the most likely outcome is I never finish unlocking it because it will just sit unused in my bank.

• Like 2