Virtuoso Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

Down skill : deception that create clone now has big problems with virtuoso. 
it create dead clone ( I think it stock blade).

but who care about stock blade when down!,!!?

mob still focus on me coz I create clone with 0 hp. 
so this skill is now trash when we change to virtuoso.

• Like 1

I don't know if this is a bug or rng, but I have been farming soybeans as best I can given their scant spawns and have yet to have the false octopod arm drop.  I am on a Virtuoso.  I have tried with an infinite tool and a regular tool in Seitun at the village farm, and just with my infinite tool (skyscale harvesting tool, skinned to fused molten sickle, with glyph of reaping) in western Echovald.

And of COURSE the moment I posted that I went back in and found soybeans and it dropped.  In Echovald, using oricalchum sickle.

Edited by Donari.5237
  • Haha 1

First time playing with the expansion: Virtuoso is ULTRA bug (or tooltips are really bad)

1: sword 3 does not add a blade

2: Signet of the ether does not work with blades

3: Restorative illusions is bugged

not a bug, but dagger (the weapon introduced by Virtuoso) has no illusion or phantasm, so no blade generation. wtf is this. And you beta tested for months!

On 3/28/2022 at 11:36 AM, Eventine.8024 said:

First time playing with the expansion: Virtuoso is ULTRA bug (or tooltips are really bad)

1: sword 3 does not add a blade

2: Signet of the ether does not work with blades

3: Restorative illusions is bugged

not a bug, but dagger (the weapon introduced by Virtuoso) has no illusion or phantasm, so no blade generation. wtf is this. And you beta tested for months!

I just logged in to try these and they are all functioning.
Sword 3 says you get a blade IF your attack hits. I did not catch it not functioning.
Signet does heal with blade creation, and restorative illusions does heal upon shatter, though that one I notice it seems to heal for one lump some.
Dagger skills do also all generate blades. The tool-tips are not super explicit, but skills that create blades say blade on it (like they have an icon for blade) Even the GS skill descriptions change to add that while on virtuoso.

21 hours ago, SkinnyT.5382 said:

I just logged in to try these and they are all functioning.
Sword 3 says you get a blade IF your attack hits. I did not catch it not functioning.

Yes sword 3 generates a blade, however it misses constantly because of bad coding.

Signet does heal with blade creation, and restorative illusions does heal upon shatter, though that one I notice it seems to heal for one lump some.

Yeah, it works as it should. Notably though, it doesn't work when you have full blades, unlike with clones.

Dagger skills do also all generate blades. The tool-tips are not super explicit, but skills that create blades say blade on it (like they have an icon for blade) Even the GS skill descriptions change to add that while on virtuoso.

The "blade" tooltip has nothing to do with generating blades (Mind Stab also says "blade"). Skills that say "blade" just trigger Deadly Blades and Jagged Mind.

• Thanks 1

Probably been posted already but just in case:

(For pvp/wvw fights)

- F3 Bladesong Dissonance's player tracking is awful and will often 'miss' without being blinded. Even sometimes when casted nearly point-blank.
- The trait Psychic Riposte's unblockable bladesongs seems to only apply to 1 blade out of 5 for both Bladesong Harmony/Sorrow. Not sure if intended or a bug, but worth mentioning.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

After the last patch virt f4 (the block) casts much faster then it should basicaly reducing the block duration dramatically. It could be that the cast is impacted by quickness or the illusions trait master of fragmentation not applying  or both. The actual block animation (the purple sphere, not the blades) also lasts longer than the block.

21 hours ago, ciberus.8654 said:

After the last patch virt f4 (the block) casts much faster then it should basicaly reducing the block duration dramatically. It could be that the cast is impacted by quickness or the illusions trait master of fragmentation not applying  or both. The actual block animation (the purple sphere, not the blades) also lasts longer than the block.

Then it wasn’t just me seeing things 😮 I’m used to throw myself into an enemy blob attacking towers in WvW, and f4 helps me disable the siege + walk back into the tower. I was doing the same this morning and I found myself hit hard by enemies skills waaay too early. Should check again.

32 minutes ago, soul.6527 said:

Bug with grand master trait in virtuosos trait line, psychic riposte, the unblockable never applies to the f2 shatter Blade Song Sorrow.

This should be an old one, the unblockable only applies to one blade instead of all of em.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/27/2022 at 6:41 PM, katte nici.9483 said:

Maybe I'm not looking right but it seems to me like the unblockable part of Psychic Riposte isn't working right. My bladesongs keep getting blocked even though the buff is up.

Someone noticed that looooooooong ago, how many f**s anet given?

Edited by semak.7481
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...