What elite spec do you want to get a Herald level rework next — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What elite spec do you want to get a Herald level rework next

I hope Tempest gets one.. it should've had one when the new legendary warhorn came out but nope

lets hope it gets one when the legendary scepter comes out or tempest might be forgotten forever

what elite spec do you want to get a herald level rework next?

Comments

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

scrapper please

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well, the herald rework did not change much for rev. Power herald viability in both PvP and PvE remained the same (and to be clear it was meta before and is meta after the patch). Support herald is not a thing, so...

Okay.. elites that need serious work:

Renegade, terrible everywhere except raids. Weapon barely viable outside large hit boxes or stationary targets.
    Tempest, weak damage. Support is meh.
    Berserker, need unnerfing of several skills to be viable in PvP and a bit smoother in PvE.
    Scrapper, a bit of rework in the traits and damage buffs in PvE.

• Scar.1793Scar.1793 Member ✭✭✭

Herald F2 is still meh and is now way too costly for what it does, and the tweaks were mostly for traits not really the skills themselves. Nothing special tbh.

• Hello.

Scrapper! It really needs a very good and dedicated rework.
    :)

• from a pvp perspective: most of the hot specs need numbers re-upped, plus some pof specs like renegade and weaver. renegade I think needs a massive numbers rework, the core is there. weaver needs something, it could become easily really op, but right now they are a jack of all trades master of none. that doesn't really work in this game. some pve specs can go hybrid, but for the most part you are either one or the other because that's what is most effective. sad but true.

Te lazla otstra.
    nerf list

• lombomon.7268lombomon.7268 Member ✭✭
    edited September 3, 2018

Renegade is most deserving of being the next one to get a rework, but more towards shortbow and Kalla than the trait focus that the Herald rework had. I'm not sure there are other elite specs needing quite that level of rework, but some could definitely use some love.

• Rhyse.8179Rhyse.8179 Member ✭✭✭

Overall I'd say Necro, but since the question is Elite Spec only and Necro Elites are not that bad (anymore)... Probably Scrapper. I literally never see one, so I assume it must be terribad.

• I'd vote for scrapper too. Went roaming on my condi p/p scrapper last night, and while it was fun, it is clearly outclassed in the current WvW meta.

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

Berzerker is my personal choice. But i would vote for Scrapper

• Lunateric.3708Lunateric.3708 Member ✭✭✭✭

Scrapper for sure. It's so incredibly irrelevant everywhere and the elite mechanic is pretty lacking.

• Ephemiel.5694Ephemiel.5694 Member ✭✭✭

Berserker and Scrapper hands down.

I still feel a spec called BERSERKER would've been THE most power-focused power spec in gaming, but if they wanted to make it a condi thing, they should've gone all out.

• ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

i love condi renegade, but utilities seems like cheap aoe spam, i feels like a buffed necro staff.

"It's a testament to the folly of the humans and their gods. They say Arah was sacred, but all I see is one big dragon nest."(Rytlock Brimstone)

• Lily.1935Lily.1935 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Rhyse.8179 said:
    Overall I'd say Necro, but since the question is Elite Spec only and Necro Elites are not that bad (anymore)... Probably Scrapper. I literally never see one, so I assume it must be terribad.

I can agree to that. Necromancer elite specs are solid atm, only a few skills need some tweaks on them. But scrapper needs something more. I wish function gyro was easier to use with action cam for example. And maybe some more boon support foe allies.

• Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

Core Rev is in way worse place than even Renegade (which is trash in 2 game modes). Outside that I would say Scrapper, Berserker, Dragon Hunter and Tempest.

• ZDragon.3046ZDragon.3046 Member ✭✭✭✭

I say scrapper or tempest
    Renegade could be good with some tweeks to make the spirit utilities either more impactful on use or less vunlerable and it could be very solid.
    A few weapon skills need tweeking and maybe 1 or 2 traits need a tweek too but other than that its not as bad as most people consider it to be.

• BadSanta.6527BadSanta.6527 Member ✭✭✭

Druid need massive rework

• Eekasqueak.7850Eekasqueak.7850 Member ✭✭✭✭

Druid and chrono should get some tweaks and small nerfs to be less essential for all group content. Scrapper needs more mechanics for sure, IMO herald still needs shield skills modified too though.

• They did a pretty crappy job on the herald rework so be careful what you wish for

• minstrel healing scrapper is meta, just saying....

renegade shortbow and kalla legend are seriously lacking, they don't feel finished. Would probably be approaching decent if the summoned legends weren't killable. shortbow is really bad though. renegade traitline is excellent though, top marks there.

soulbeast dagger is seriously underpowered, needs an evade on the #3 or more mobility or damage or CC, currently all filler no killer.

core ranger is probably most in need of total rework, the pet and pet skills are just so bad and the vast majority of utility skills so underpowered (for WVW).

• MrForz.1953MrForz.1953 Member ✭✭✭

Scrapper and Berserker come to mind.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Pirate - Jade Quarry

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.