External Hang-in and Mouse Macro Killing Battlefield

Blood song.9572

I am a Chinese player. In our country, the battlefield of Guizhou Battle II has been reduced to a place where the mouse macro is attached. There is no fairness in the battlefield. No matter how hard we fight and brush the city, the mouse macro is always able to get the result of our efforts. The agency's inaction makes us worse. There are fewer and fewer people sticking to the battlefield of China's Guild War II. More and more people have joined the ranks of external plug-in and Honghong. We don't know how long these people can stick to it. In our eyes, there is no future in the battlefield. We really don't want to give up asking for official rescue in the battlefield.(Don't mess up the activities, update the security system will not work)

If anyone has trouble understanding what op is saying:

• the prolific use of "help tools" and cheats/macros in gw2 china is rampant [it's actually rampant everywhere and quite a normal thing in their culture]
  • the devs in gw2 china are doing nothing about it
  • external plugins means 3rd party app. I don't know what honghong is.Op is asking for a plea of help since nothing is done on the official china server.There is basically no "normal" play there, everyone is using 3rd party tools, macros and hacks and it seems nothing is done about it. It feels bad that they will probably never know what normal play is like there.

Sorry to hear that gaming in China is even more cheat-tastic than NA. Unfortunately, macro usage is pretty hard to detect and combat without a fairly invasive anti-cheat system akin to Blizzard's Warden on steroids. Other 3rd party tools that modify memory addresses used by GW2 or otherwise inject code ought to be easier to detect, but there seems to be little appetite for proactive enforcement.

@"DemonSeed.3528" said:If anyone has trouble understanding what op is saying:

• the prolific use of "help tools" and cheats/macros in gw2 china is rampant [it's actually rampant everywhere and quite a normal thing in their culture]
  • external plugins means 3rd party app. I don't know what honghong is.Op is asking for a plea of help since nothing is done on the official china server.There is basically no "normal" play there, everyone is using 3rd party tools, macros and hacks and it seems nothing is done about it. It feels bad that they will probably never know what normal play is like there.

macro seem to have a different meaning. explain how that causes benefits if its doing the exact same actions of a player

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

macro seem to have a different meaning. explain how that causes benefits if its doing the exact same actions of a player

It casts a set of skills in a very very short time with juto one button. No errors or whatever. In EU, eles and mesmers mostly use macros.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

The macro I'm talking about is very useful if it's used in pve. However, our people use wvw, which is equivalent to WvW could have a variety of tactics, but because the emergence of such a macro led to the gradual simplification of wvw, and the result of the simplification is that there is no one in the final battlefield, we could have relied on technology, now become a single rely on intelligence, no game. Fun and is too laggy.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

It casts a set of skills in a very very short time with juto one button. No errors or whatever. In EU, eles and mesmers mostly use macros.

Other games also have macros, which are used without destroying the balance of the game (and without destroying the experience of the game). Our country's clothes just use macros to break the ring of the game, not only the game is not fun, but even in the development of destroying the game.

@aspirine.6852 said:It's not just China I guess, I often see mesmer pulling off the most amazing combo's. Could be they are really good, but could also be a nice shiny macro.

Heard its even there to find on googleAnyway, Just check the damage you recieve, even if a player Bursts 4 skills really fast, the damage cant come in on the same order Evert time..

@aspirine.6852 said:It's not just China I guess, I often see mesmer pulling off the most amazing combo's. Could be they are really good, but could also be a nice shiny macro.

It can be done in a perfect execution as I have done it before. Although I am not a good player I did it once or twice with my mes in a heartbeat. But I cant imagine doing it all the time without failing as I am far behind that skill level.

Macros can be detected if you survive the primary combo. They are not fair and should be removed. Mesmers, thieves and dragonhunters are the main culprits in our server.

And you got my thumbs up OP. Sorry for the situation in china

Detecting hardware based macros is virtually impossible. Most modern keyboards and mice come with macro software that inputs through the hardware device driver without software/API injection. Some of it is pretty limited but sophisticated macros on a hardware level exist and aren't going anywhere due to their virtual impossible detection.

@Swamurabi.7890 said:It would be nice to have a game that allowed macros but also allowed player skill or character skill to render parts of an opponents macro chain useless.

I allways found this to be the case in gw2. If you macro a lot of skills together and your opponent knows that, he can just anticipate and dodge/invuln/block whatever. You are pretty railroaded to waste your skills and become predictable.

@schloumou.3982 said:

@Swamurabi.7890 said:It would be nice to have a game that allowed macros but also allowed player skill or character skill to render parts of an opponents macro chain useless.

I allways found this to be the case in gw2. If you macro a lot of skills together and your opponent knows that, he can just anticipate and dodge/invuln/block whatever. You are pretty railroaded to waste your skills and become predictable

Unless it’s macro with wrp packet editing.