If Anet ever made a new character transforming fractal which race would you like to place as next? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

If Anet ever made a new character transforming fractal which race would you like to place as next?

Rico.6873Rico.6873 Member ✭✭✭
edited September 29, 2019 in Fractals, Dungeons, and Raids

So far we have 2 fractals where all party members transform in a race that was involved in the fractal event:
Charr and the Asura, Awakened Which races would you like to play in a fractal next?

All races list:

If Anet ever made a new character transforming fractal which race would you like to place as next? 34 votes

Humans
8%
zealex.9410Nephalem.8921Fueki.4753 3 votes
Sylvari
8%
Sublimatio.6981Ultramex.1506Nekromalistik.7045 3 votes
Norn
0%
Forgotten
11%
Linken.6345Aaron Forestman.4758Nath Forge Tempete.1645Aracz.4702 4 votes
Kodan
8%
Gigalmesh.8513Firebeard.1746Potato PC William.2583 3 votes
Centaur
5%
runeblade.7514Vinlynce.2384 2 votes
Skritt
11%
Etienne.3049yoni.7015Dadnir.5038Kumouta.4985 4 votes
Tengu
17%
ProtoGunner.4953Taygus.4571Rico.6873Speedylord.2798Lucyller.4658magic fly.2041 6 votes
Quaggan
17%
Sarrs.4831sokeenoppa.5384BRNBRITO.9624Svennis.3852ars.8416Engal.6359 6 votes
Other
8%
BrokenGlass.9356Regh.8649Antycypator.9874 3 votes

Comments

• Three fractals. You forgot Twilight Oasis. And I personally dislike any of them that transform my character into something ugly.

• Sylvari

When the Asura captured the Sylvari for experiment

• Rico.6873Rico.6873 Member ✭✭✭
    Tengu

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:
    Three fractals. You forgot Twilight Oasis. And I personally dislike any of them that transform my character into something ugly.

Yes your right I did forget about the Human/Awakened we played in the Joko/Twilight Oasis Event/Fractal
    Thank you for reminding me, updated my original post.

Though I'm not sure Twilight Oasis counts as a Human event, It felt more like a Awakened event to me

• @Rico.6873 said:

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:
    Three fractals. You forgot Twilight Oasis. And I personally dislike any of them that transform my character into something ugly.

Yes your right I did forget about the Human/Awakened we played in the Joko/Twilight Oasis Event/Fractal

Though I'm not sure Twilight Oasis counts as a Human event, It felt more like a Awakened event to me

Oh, it counts alright. You're ex-Sunspears, and that was an exclusively human thing. Plus, after Joko revives you, you dont even look zombieish. Unless that's what comes later.

• Rico.6873Rico.6873 Member ✭✭✭
    Tengu

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

@Rico.6873 said:

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

Oh, it counts alright. You're ex-Sunspears, and that was an exclusively human thing. Plus, after Joko revives you, you dont even look zombieish. Unless that's what comes later.

Joko/Sunspear events counts as a transformation Human event got it!
    Still think the humans could have something more but I can't think of what so (Crosses humans of the list)
    I'll let the humans go for now :P

I myself would be interested in the fall of the spirits Norn fractal Event where we can do a powerful spirit attack on mobs
    Ah that gives me the GW1 vibes mhhh

• Dadnir.5038Dadnir.5038 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Skritt

Shinnyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

• zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Humans

Want the abbadon fractal, maybe play as the gods or champions of the gods which i assume are all gonna be humans.

• Other

Definately Choya.

Commander, to ME!

• Regh.8649Regh.8649 Member ✭✭✭
    Other

Dwarves, yes?

Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

• Other

None! I spent a lot of time/money on my skins. Sometimes I even celebrate getting my new skins by playing some fractals. Where I occasionally can't see them at all... Like... Do like they did in the living story season 4 when you're disguised as undead. Just put a swirly mesmer bauble on your dude and let it be implied that everyone sees them as something else.

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Antycypator.9874 said:
    Definately Choya.

Recounting the tale of Squashma the Serendipitous, as he founded the Peaceful Choya colony of Pricklepatch Hallow.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.