Anet has announced another Living World which they will preview on Aug 30
Here are my predictions:
1. It will be Season 5 and not another chapter for Season 4
2. The bad guy will be Jormag. Bleh.
3. And the whole thing will be "How do we beat Jormag without killing him?" Because killing him could cause the destruction of Tyria but you still got to stop a rampaging Dragon. The solution? Aurene eats him.
4. Aurene will want Fries with that Jormag Burger. And jello. Always room for jello.
I hate that story idea because Dragons as bad guys and good "guy" have been done to death, but I think the dev team are going to do it anyways. I would rather see Inquest, Nightmare Court, Fire legion, etc... to finally step up and take advantage of all the chaos caused by the last 3 dragons to make their move.
And if any Inquest are reading this, I have 2 Asura who really want to sign up with you guys. M'kay.
1. More Masteries, but nearly all will be only usable within the story. Maybe 1 or 2 will be usable in non-story zones
2. A swimming mount because a chunk of the story will be underwater
3. Legendaries! Bunches of them
4. Another Raid or two
That's what I think. What do you think will happen?