Warrior Silhouette?

Raknar.4735

I honestly think the guns are the hands, but the blade is throwing me off, is that the special mechanic (like what Ryland used)?

I know I made HOPE, but honestly the gun glove looks sick to use as well... Im'a have to use a gunglove and HOPE in the other hand now arent i?

Edited by Smoosh.2718

This is how i see it:
https://i.imgur.com/INFq2gX.png

Reasoning:
The elite spec images try to show off the weapon in question and a hint at the professions new mechanics.
Mesmer showed its dagger and its new mechanic, Necro showed off its pistol and its vials. Guardian showed off its sword and tried to show off its movement. I believe the new sword is the new mechanic or kits/conjure weapons.

Edited by Smoosh.2718

On 9/3/2021 at 7:16 PM, Jzaku.9765 said:

That would be ridiculous for literally any other pistol skin. It's much easier to consider the pommel of the "sword" he's holding to be the espec pistol skin, the blade and sheathe to be sfx/spec mechanics, and the gloves to be the espec armour skin. 

If you still shoot them like pistols, then its totally plausable, if this 'sword' is the gun, then how would the other pistol skins fit?
I'll honestly stand my ground on this, that the gloves are the pistols and the 'sword/gunblade' is the new mechanic.

Think Ryland, he had a mechanic that gave you an overtuned sword to use during his mission, I've been a believer from over a year ago that warrior is getting pistol pistol. Based on the NPC's that we've seen in the game using two pistols, then we've seen NPC's using kits, from bombs to Rylands super sword.

REF:

• Canach, a warrior seen to use bomb kits in his early days.
  • Ryland, able to switch out to a supercharged greatsword.
  • Whispers Keeper, seen holding two pistols in heavy armour
  • Charr Duelists, found within Drizzelwood Coast using two pistols in heavy armour and providing might to allies around.

These above are strong hints of what was coming for warrior.

Edited by Smoosh.2718
  • Like 1

Im guessing that when not sheathed, the Pistol will act as a sword of sorts. When pressing the trigger the explosion will create an explosion stream for melee range. 

For current gun skins im guessing Anet will create unique or generic sheaths for them to be used with this spec. 

I feel like the gloves will be the new F1 - 3 special with actual ranged attacks

Edited by MatyrGustav.6210
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Those aren't bullets. They're fcking AA rounds.

What would be dope would be weapon kits. Rocket Launcher, Minigun, Grenade Launcher, sniper rifle, and dare I say it... gunblade.

Press F2, instant cast to shot at the enemy from your fistols, 1500 range.

Kits = no more mandatory discipline?

If it's legit a gunblade samurai it wins the espec war on coolness factor alone imo. Even if it's thee worst spec viability wise, still wins haha. Those rounds on his gloves look like they are for a large caliber whip a$$ gun, and the way he's holding it definitely looks like a samurai un sheathing their blade, the blade also has that signature katana curve to it.