Now. remove 1 condition on dodge roll

guan.1829

• guan.1829 changed the title to Now. remove 1 condition on dodge roll

Even without going Daredevil for an extra dodge, I can still build to boost Vigor. Maybe not a huge amount but it could be enough to give me more freedom with weapon kits and gear slots that other players might not be able to counter or match. It's not just an advantage or disadvantage for condition clear between two players, but everything about those players builds that will move or be adjusted around it.

• Like 1

I mean, if you actually used the dodge to avoid the attack, you'd most likely have many less conditions on you.

Although I suppose they could make a new food. But they'd probably troll by removing on evade.

Though, I am pretty sure if you use a dodge to remove a single condi, the outcome is the same.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Confused 1

That would be broken Op. I can build like a full condi cleanse bot already on my warri. Realize that Not every spec has the ability to be able to be a cleanse bot. Certain specs that you seem to be unaware off,can already cleanse like a maniac on their own.

Edited by Caedmon.6798
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

That would be broken Op. I can build like a full condi cleanse bot already on my warri. Realize that Not every spec has the ability to be able to be a cleanse bot. Certain specs that you seem to be unaware off,can already cleanse like a maniac on their own.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elusive_Mind

That would be "broken". Let's remove 3 instead of 1, then it's not broken?

• Confused 1