Recommend me a Mouse to Buy

2 hours ago, DearestLioness.7385 said:

I want to improve my combat skills and my current mouse is holding me back. What mouse do you recommend for this game? Preferably one that has multiple buttons and doesn't look too dorky but I'm open to any suggestions.

Why do you care what it looks like as long is it does what you need?   😀  Anyway my go to is  Logitech G600.  Plenty  of programmable side buttons that are easy for my thumb to click and fits well in my hand.  It has been very durable and lasted me over 6 years. 

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I use a G600. The 12 programmable side-buttons are really useful and easy to press and it doesn't have a nonsensical outer-space alien design to annoy your hand with like many nowadays do or blinding lights. If 12 side-buttons isn't enough you got 24 total with the shift key. 

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DearestLioness.7385 said:

I want to improve my combat skills and my current mouse is holding me back. What mouse do you recommend for this game? Preferably one that has multiple buttons and doesn't look too dorky but I'm open to any suggestions.

redragon m908, half the price of the G600/naga, same functions plus there's a multi fire button on top left

5 minutes ago, Peterson.5172 said:

redragon m908, half the price of the G600/naga, same functions plus there's a multi fire button on top left

It'd be half price if the G600's price tag wasn't fake 24/7. It's pretty much permanently on sale for 30 something dollars from the 80 I've never seen it actually sold at. 

Edited by Doggie.3184

I bought a G600, but I have used it less than 2-3 hours total.  It is more than twice as heavy as my daily driver, a Glorious Model O Wireless.  G600 is about 170g and my Model O is about 70g.  Due to shoulder and wrist issues a heavy mouse is really hard for me to use for more than an hour.

If I could get an MMO style mouse that was under say 100 grams I would be happy to try it.

Mouse Reviews: Best of 2022 - RTINGS.com

This site will give you far more information than you need, but is so comprehensive with it's testing and reviews of Mice and other products, you can't go wrong with their recommendations.

• Like 3

I also use the g600. One of the nice things is that you can have 12 programmable buttons on the side, but there is a 3rd mouse button that lets you switch to another set of macros. So you can have on effect 24 programmed buttons if you want. Also probably similar to other mmo mice, you can set profiles for different applications in the software so when they launch you get a different set of macros.

20 hours ago, JustTrogdor.7892 said:

Why do you care what it looks like as long is it does what you need?   😀  Anyway my go to is  Logitech G600.  Plenty  of programmable side buttons that are easy for my thumb to click and fits well in my hand.  It has been very durable and lasted me over 6 years. 

The stylized ones feel awkward in my hand, kind of like what Doggie mentioned.

Ty for the suggestions all!

Throwing another vote in for the g600. This thing is my workhorse. Its sturdy, fits my hand nicely, has programmable macros (I have an auto click on mouse down for games that have physically unfriendly interaction design, staves off the carpal tunnel for at least a little while).  I use it for more than just games too. (It's amazing if your job has you entering a lot of numerical values)

• Like 1

I have used Logitech g600 and razer naga trinity. I must have had bad luck with the g600. My first one lasted about a year before it stopped working completely. Bought a second one and it lasted 3 months. 

Then I switched to the trinity and it’s been working fine for close to 2 years now. So based on that I’d have to vote for the trinity. 

used to have razer, but the same problem for me always return (its not like instant but after a year or so) the right mouse button starts to fail. now i bought https://www.amazon.com/UtechSmart-Precision-Programmable-Computer-Recommendation/dp/B00FNKMVUO . not sure if it ever comes back in stock tho, but its much cheaper and honestly it even feels better then last razer i have had.
i wouldnt buy razer or logitech if i was you, its just the branch that makes it expensive at the end of the day all mouses are the same when u look up mmo mouse. all of them have software added to remap keys etc

I have a relatively cheap Zelotes gaming mouse. I chose this one because it has a small number of programmable buttons on the side. I can't feel the difference between 12. It's optical rather than laser, but even with 5 cats in the household, that also enjoy walking over my mouse mat, it hasn't yet become fluffy.

I wont recommend something insted i will say what i absolutly DONT RECOMMEND - Razer naga trinity, after 3 months of useing it LMB started doubleclicking, i sent it on warranty and got new one. but guess what... again after 3 months LMB started double clicking again... i gave up, not a single mouse broke up so easily, i thought maybe it was may fault but i read around internet and lots of ppl have same problem with razer naga trinity ;/

I'm using Roccat Kone AIMO Remastered mouse and Roccat Alumic mousepad. Bought the pad many many years ago and I'm glad I did since it really improved my mouse handling. The mouse has 23 programmable buttons for macros etc in sets under three thumb buttons but I'm using only two extra buttons for dodge and weapon swap. These are high quality products, still got my old Roccat mouse as backup. Also love the ergonomics of this mouse, fits my hand very well.

21 hours ago, reddie.5861 said:

used to have razer, but the same problem for me always return (its not like instant but after a year or so) the right mouse button starts to fail. now i bought https://www.amazon.com/UtechSmart-Precision-Programmable-Computer-Recommendation/dp/B00FNKMVUO . not sure if it ever comes back in stock tho, but its much cheaper and honestly it even feels better then last razer i have had.
i wouldnt buy razer or logitech if i was you, its just the branch that makes it expensive at the end of the day all mouses are the same when u look up mmo mouse. all of them have software added to remap keys etc

I've got three of those, including one that is in the laptop bag for road trips.  It's identical to the redragon m908.  IIRC, you do have to go download the software from the company web site to edit the configs.  But it is a great mouse IMO.

I had a G600 for about 8 years before the left mouse button started to fail, I found it hard to find a replacement at the time so I bought a Redragon M908 which is also excellent.

Both have side thumb buttons that are slightly angled so that you easily know which button your thumb is resting on without having to glance at it.

Excellent mice.