My favorite content is harvesting carrots and cabbages. Anet should focus on me more.

Einsof.1457

If you insist in watering your beloved cabbages with blood, they will never regrow. The well is down the hill, in the town with the casual people. If you ask for some water instead of slashing after everyone, we may still give it to you. And then, maybe the grocer will offer you some seeds and fertilizer again. But for the sake of your beloved garden, leave the war-axe at home, please ^^.

• Haha 2

On 11/11/2022 at 7:36 PM, Einsof.1457 said:

As a career carrot and cabbage harvester, I am very disappointed in the lack of carrot and cabbage harvest content. It seems anet is just really focused on making the game that they want to make rather than what I want. Is my voice being heard? I bought gems once for harvesting tools, and what do I get for it?  What about us harvesters? We may be few, but we deserve just as much dev effort for our content as those doing combat related stuff. Thank you.  

Is this an attempt on criticism, of people complaining about things, disguised as a funny post? 😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I'm sure they would love to but spending resources on adding more carrots and cabbages to the game would hinder future releases and they want to keep the game moving forward. 

They'll add in a non-harvestable carrot patch with a joke text sign next release though. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1