First chainmail bikinis and tattoo armor, now long boots? [Merged]

I was surprised to see the long boots hide your actual leggings skin and replace them with generic medium armour trousers. I suppose that could be a bonus in some situations since I know plain trousers are a common request for light and heavy armour (although I think the elegy skins helped with that). But for me it actually makes them less appealing.

I was also surprised to see someone in LA calling them fetish gear. The logic seemed to be purely that it's knee high boots and leather trousers and apparently that's a fetish, but it's also a significant chunk of medium armour. But that may have just been one person being weird.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Funky.4861 said:

@Danikat.8537 The long/high boots definitely look like leather fetishwear. I was about to suggest biking leathers but they have too many decorative buckles, studs, etc. I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone thought they were fetishgear.

They look more like goth/rock boots to me (especially New Rocks). I suppose there might be some cross-over there, but it's the kind of thing I'm used to seeing people wearing at gigs or just in town and wouldn't think twice about, so it seems odd for someone to call it a fetish.

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

They look more like goth/rock boots to me (especially New Rocks). I suppose there might be some cross-over there, but it's the kind of thing I'm used to seeing people wearing at gigs or just in town and wouldn't think twice about, so it seems odd for someone to call it a fetish.

Yeah, I don't see it either. For me it looks like normal boots to an extent I would see with cosplayers and such. Hell, if the female one came with a gothic ruffled skirt than it really would be a cosplay look.

Edited by Doctor Hide.6345
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Exactly this. I also thought New Rocks...and that's why I got them 🙂

Wasn't sure were to locate this forum but just wanted to give my honest opinion on this new skin package. 

Long story short( pun intended) I think the bundle should've included a variant that didn't added the pants. They look amazing and  heavy class skins needed pants but a variant with only the long boots would been nice too. As reference the Female Phalanx variant go even higher than these boots. 'The pant would not make it possible to combine these with skirts or dresses or some of the light leggings that are open on the front. 

As always, appreciate the hard work and constant support to fashion wars!
Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Sparetent.9756 said:

Still waiting for the schoolgirl or cheerleader outfits 😛 (With unique male/female differences)

naw, do it like the maid and butler outfits.  Cheer outfit with skirt for all, and alternate cheer outfit with leggings/shorts for all.  I do not fear the army of hairy norn men in skirts!  Though, to be honest the skirt version would probably have spats, just like the maid outfit does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2