Get ready for two new kryptis bosses, coming February 27!

6 minutes ago, Farohna.6247 said:

They fixed that quite some time ago.  

Oh good! Was trying to find it on the wiki but wasn't able. Thanks!

Anyway, New bosses mean more variety, which is what this instance really need. Now all there is to hope for are two things 1) that the encounters are more or less bug free and 2) that the're more or less on par when it come to time and difficulty.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

At least this time it was more than video of some feet.

Weird, map chat told me that's exactly where the demand is.

I'd probably be more interested in these bosses if they were added as new strikes 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Based upon my own experience as a computer programmer and how many times I myself experience Sorrow I would theorize that convergences are already programmed with 4 possible boss slots. Because they did not want to release all 4 they probably just added Sorrow to the 3rd and 4th slot as well rather than disabling the slots themselves. This would result in Sorrow being the boss 3/4 times which actually matches what I an my guildmates have experienced. 

My longest string of Sorrow to date is eight consecutive times.

• Thanks 3

On 2/23/2024 at 12:03 AM, Entara.3075 said:

Based upon my own experience as a computer programmer and how many times I myself experience Sorrow I would theorize that convergences are already programmed with 4 possible boss slots. Because they did not want to release all 4 they probably just added Sorrow to the 3rd and 4th slot as well rather than disabling the slots themselves. This would result in Sorrow being the boss 3/4 times which actually matches what I an my guildmates have experienced. 

My longest string of Sorrow to date is eight consecutive times.

Six, actually

If you look at the roadmap, there's going to be two more bosses in the last update, as well

So if what you're saying is true, then it means sorrow is actually the boss 5/6 times, which would better explain the 8 consecutive runs...

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Let me guess, the Wyvern boss is going to end up even more annoying than Sorrow? Although, at least it's in Convergences, so it can be safely ignored.

Sorrow really isn’t annoying, it is a fairly easy boss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 2/22/2024 at 6:39 PM, Dotveg.5108 said:

On the one hand, yay, more Convergence bosses. On the second hand, boo, another wyvern.

I hope we won't get a third one for last patch but eh, who knows.

B-b-but.. I like Wyvern and Dragon !

I mean ... it's just two new bosses. Nothing to get hyped about. 😄 (And didn't they even plan to add 2 more with the last release?)
The grind stays the same + the waste of time should you fail. (Desperately needs the option to rez Zojja + a timer like 1 minute or so. Like in some normal open world events.)

People seem to get bored and I have a feeling that the fails  happen more often. (One last week. One today. Of all the weeks before there were only like 2 fails or so and only every 3-4 weeks or so.) I don't think the new bosses will make it more interesting ... unless there are more achievements.

(But if we get "don't get hit ba special attack from boss X" even more will stay away from the boss lol. :D) Luckily I am about halfway finished with the main achievement. (Once I am at 100/100 for the few AP I won't grind this anymore. Will be on low priority and be revisited every few years if they make a special event centering around this like the Living world/HoT return rushes that are planned.)

• Confused 1