[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Just now, Gibson.4036 said:

Dear Lotus,

Could you please title your thread in a way that lets us know what it is about? Thanks.

Gonna be honest I dont really care about other players input, I just want to know why they have better moderation on their forums than in the live game, I have been reporting the same players for months for botting and hacking and they are still there, yet if I post a recording of one of these players doing it, I get a suspension for naming and shaming on the same day.

• Confused 4

3 minutes ago, lotus.5672 said:

Gonna be honest I dont really care about other players input, I just want to know why they have better moderation on their forums than in the live game, I have been reporting the same players for months for botting and hacking and they are still there, yet if I post a recording of one of these players doing it, I get a suspension for naming and shaming on the same day.

Cool, you do you.

But it's good forum citizenship to refrain from click-bait thread titles.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like this, maybe with a quest to go pet dogs around Tyria now that there are so many in-game models. I'd also be fond of a fish or Squidmander tag for all the nice people who lead Fishing Party buff squads. I remember last time we talked about this, there were also players weighing in that the different tag shapes can be very useful for people unable to discern color easily; accessibility seems like a nice side effect.

Because even skill clickers prefer them on by the majority, and almost none of us run the game on a resolution so low that these descriptions would be big enough to hinder the view.

So the problem isn't in the software, but rather that you don't have the hardware specification to play the game in a quality as you desired.

As suggested in previously in other threads, an mouse with multiple side buttons can easily solve this.

Edited by Vilin.8056
  • Like 1

An idea for Mechanist's mech.

They add a lot of visual clutter, especially when there are more than one. One way to solve this would be to use the same tech on the mech that is used on the Siege Turtle. When inside it or closer to it it should turn the opacity down, just like with the Siege Turtle. This would allow people to see important things in fights without the mechs interfering visually.

Edited by Malus.2184
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2022 at 11:26 AM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

From Google Translate:

I noticed a problem that was too big for me and has been bugging me since the guild was formed.

If you open a group in Lfg, it will remain until you join that group. But could you please remove the feature that the group just closes when the 2nd player leaves the group?

Example: I did a matchmaking for my guild. Unfortunately, there are always evil competitors who think they should join the group and leave immediately before the guild advertising is deleted.

Example: I am looking for a group in Fractal. Someone joins and notices they are in the wrong group and leaves again, I don't notice right away and I'm surprised why nobody comes in because they didn't notice the request was just deleted.

It would be great if this could be improved 😉

This was translated by Google because I don't know if you're reading English or German here and I'm not the strongest at English.

I have already requested this so many times.

I even suggested giving us a scribe crafting desk we can deploy to serve as guild recruitment desk.

It would last one hour and would disappear if you change map.

The LFG for guild recruitment definitely needs to function different than to a squad or team format. 

No matter how explicit we write "Do not join" "PM instead"

They still do. Which leads me to assume the same, that it is a member from another guild just being a nuisance. 

• Confused 1

I know PvP potions are obviously pvp specific.

However, I'm not into pvp and none of my guild members are neither.

So, even though it is a long shot, may I please request other means of obtaining this item for my guild development?

I need to upgrade the arena at some point in order to proceed with guild development. 

There could be a trader that we could use to trade WvW potions for pvp, and vice versa.

As I said, I know it's a long shot, but I really don't like doing pvp, and none of my current guild members do neither.

Thanks for the consideration.

• Confused 2

Fishing in Red Zones is still too hard.

I never caught a fish successfully in any red zones, and I have everything maxed up.

The fishing mastery + Top notch bait and lure + Nutrition.

I'm at maximum fishing power and can't catch a darn thing in red zones.

Heck, even in yellow zones- I avoid them like the plague, because the success ratio is still 1/5 aprox.

I've been fishing a lot for a while now, so I have plenty of practice.

The following is a quick analysis of the current fishing difficulty levels.

💚 Green:

SR: 4/5 - 5/5

Should be a walk in the park. Even though for an experienced fisher is acceptable, occasionally feels more like yellow difficulty. 

Every now and then the line breaks.

Green is an introductory course to fishing.

Should be slightly easier.

💛 Yellow:

SR: 1/5 - 2/5

The success Ratio on yellow is atrocious, for something that should only be slightly more difficult than green.

You can tell the programming on fishing is not a 50/50 chance. It is done on purpose for the fish to get away on that set ratio.

Please revisit the script code on this.

The fish bar moves way too fast. The rod bar can almost never keep up with the fish.

The unpredictability is acceptable, since it is a fish, but the speed is too high.

❤ Red:

SR: 0/5

Where to start and what to say?

I am one of the players that requested, supported, and enjoy fishing in this game.

However, this is way over the top.

I never caught a fish in red zones.

This is impossible. The red difficulty fishing needs to be brought down to what yellow is now.

Conclusion :

I have about 26 characters, and have bought lures and baits for all of them.

I do enjoy fishing.

I like spending time listening to music, either vgms or whatever whilst relaxing with my rod in hand.

But after I finish all the baits, I don't think I'll be buying anymore, and will do less and less fishing .

No point in buying skiff or rod skins because I can't go pass green areas when it comes to fishing, so cannot complete achievements and get mastery points related to it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I would like to have a new inventory option for bag slot shading. 

I like to use the combined bag feature to save screen real estate, but often keep invisible bags and such at the bottom. It would be great if the background of the slots for each bag varied, such as 

Bag 1: Light backdrop on open spaces

Bag 2: Dark backdrop on open spaces

Bag 3: Light backdrop

… and so on.

Essentially even/odd coloring that you often see in tables and spreadsheets. 

Edited by Lexelot.6584
  • Confused 1

● Can we have GvG?

There is no Guild Versus Guild, in a game called Guild Wars.

● Can we have Jade Quary battles back in GW2?

● Can we have Factions challenges?

● Can we please have the gryphon fly like skyscale? 

Be able to take off from the ground?

●Can we have capture the flag in pvp?

● Can we have bombing run in pvp?

● Can we have last man standing in pvp?

● Can we have more invasion modes such as the awakened and scarlet forces?

● Can we be able to use ascended trinkets in mystic toilet?

Able to combine 4 ascended rings or etc into a better ascended item such as weapons and armour, or a chance for a legendary?

● Can we also be able to salvage them using the runecrafters salvage kit we buy from gem store and guaranteed getting at least one ascended material?

● Can we have a gobbler/converter for imperyal fragments?

● Can we have a Trading Post, craft stations in our home personal instance aswell as be able to use mounts and glider?

Thanks devs.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1