You’ll find items on sale every day throughout the month of August. - GW2 Team

I'd like that as separate news in the website - not included in the festival announcement. Would get more attention when logging in where it shows the last few news in the launcher. (And be a nice reminder for people like me that now know about it but might forget if not checking the forums seeing this thread pushed regularly. ;) )

@Aaralyna.3104 said:@"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" , is it possible to put this sale info also on the website or forum in a tagged post? Not everyone has Twitter or Instagram and will just miss it all the time (I am one of those ppl that do check the official website and forums but not social media aka 3rd parties).

You can find the latest sales by following this thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales

@Keth.3495 said:

@Aaralyna.3104 said:@"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" , is it possible to put this sale info also on the website or forum in a tagged post? Not everyone has Twitter or Instagram and will just miss it all the time (I am one of those ppl that do check the official website and forums but not social media aka 3rd parties).

You can find the latest sales by following this thread:

I am a huge fan of that thread.At the same time, I also wish that ANet would consider it their responsibility in their self interest to let people know what is new, discounted, returned, and removed. I find it curious that they wouldn't set up an automated system to publish that information to all their available media outlets (FB, Twitter, IG, wvw, API, etc).

(To be fair, they are in good company; it's hard to find out the equivalent from streaming services or even the local Walmart. To be even more fair, there are a lot of players who link videos of their own without taking 20 seconds to summarize the contents. ANet is not alone in leaving fans to take an extra step.)edit: replaced a word to clarify that I think it's a good idea, that I wish ANet saw things differently; they aren't obligated to agree with my idea of "sensible."

I am aware some players keep that news gemstore item tread alive but it is not even pinned by anet so we can easily find it back. And Like Illconceived mentions, it is Anets responsibility to share this information on their own communication channel (and not a 3rd party) be it the game launcher/website or a pinned forum post that gets updated every time. Everyone just assumes everyone uses social media these days (or wants to) and that is simply not the case. Or if that is too difficult, send out mails (we didn't register for nothing).

@videoboy.4162 said:I wish Anet would post the full list of sales all at once. I try to make sure I budget in gold/money to get certain things, but it would be far easier to prioritize if I had the whole list to plan with.

I suspect this is why they don't announce them all at once. If we all knew what was coming and when it would be easier for players to plan ahead and for some people that would mean not buying things earlier on so they can save their gems for later, whereas if they don't have that information they might buy the earlier item and then buy more gems to get the later, more desirable ones too.

It won't work like that for everyone of course. Some people will buy the earlier stuff and then skip later items even if they want them more because they can't afford it, some will end up not buying anything because they're always holding out for something better, and some would buy everything they want regardless. But that's marketing for you, it doesn't have to work on everyone, it just has to get some people to spend more than they'd otherwise want to.