Reviving dead characters

yann.1946

@Arzurag.7506 said:

@Arzurag.7506 said:I would vote for joko to be brought back to life.He had so much character, I really think he was the most compelling villain we had so far.

Maybe he's still alive somewhere because lich stuff and such.

Meh ... he is literally the crappiest character now.

Did I miss something ? Who beat him ?

Because of spoilers I'd say play LS4 episode 3, but Khisanth is factually and hilariously correct.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:I think a good question is that given there is only one PACT commander and each of our characters exist in their own universe of sorts; why haven't we seen the living mentors for the orders we didn't choose? If we chose the Order of Whispers then Forgal and Sieran should still be alive.They probably fail the intermediary order missions on which we would be helping if we picked that order.

I am surprised no one yet has suggested that the fully dead npcs should wp rather than waiting for someone to bring them back .... ;)

I'm not sure if there are any I would want to bring back. It wouldn't be narratively satisfying to me. I'm not saying that all the npc deaths have had resounding meaning or been well thought out and presented, but they do at least present the illusion of consequence and thus act as a springboard for rp that fills in the deeper stuff the game only hints at.