Is Taimi coming back in future seasons?

I hope not too. I really dislike her big time and I generally dislike 'kids and teenagers' in stories/video games.Taimi was absolutely killing any kind of seriousness and depth of the story, her voice was in literally every single mission, comm dialogue and she always told older people off thinking to be superior and believing she has the right to act so because 'smarts allow me to be a douche'.Icebrood Saga is finally letting us breathe a little and get a grip of seriousness.

I like and enjoy Taimi's involvement in the game however she has been an almost constant character in the story for a very long time now.

Not having her around for a while is kind of refreshing and gives us more focus on some of the other characters who havent been around as much.I'm hoping to hear from Logan and Zojja at some point in the near future as those two have been very absent from the game for a good while now, specially Zojja who's not been in the game since HoT.

Honestly at this point I don't care about any real world excuses for Zojja's absense, if they can't get the original voice actor back then just bring in someone else.It wouldn't be the first time Gw2 characters have been recast and frankly Zojja's voice change could even be written off as a permanent injury or side effect she suffered during the events of HoT.

@Blur.3465 said:I hope not too. I really dislike her big time and I generally dislike 'kids and teenagers' in stories/video games.

But but, she's identifiable for us! We're target audience, we're Taimi! We're teenagers (because old people don't play video games, ooops, someone's in for a surprise) who are GENIUSES, GENII, GENUI... we're clever!

I think she'll be in it less this season, because of her illness coming back and because we've got other characters who are able to take the lead with figuring out how to handle Jormag, but I'm sure she'll be around.

I think she's an interesting character. Yes she can be arrogant and insist she's smarter than everyone else, but all asura are like that. The only way to avoid that would be to not have any asuran characters in the story at all, which would be absurd. I also find her story interesting, and I'm very curious about what's going to happen - is she going to find a cure, is she going to put her mind into a golem body like Blish did (and if so what, I can't imagine Taimi settling for a basic model) or is she going to die. Personally I hope they don't just kill her off, because from a story telling perspective I think it's the least interesting option. It's rare to see a story like this in a game (or disabled characters at all, beyond sci-fi things where people have advanced prosthetics with no downsides) and I'd like them to explore it as much as they can, as and when it fits around the main story, rather than going for the quick and simple ending and then moving on to something else.

Taimi doesnt have a disease, but is cursed by Primordus. Asura lived undreground, had to imigate because of primordus, then theres that secret dragon research lab, unknown origin, ...

I wouldnt be surprised, if Taimi finds out that she is some sort of "patient alpha".

P.S.:I like a good conspiracy theory :)

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

@magnusthorek.8027 said:Pfff... Another topic for users to complain about Taimi. You (not OP) don't like her, fine, keep to yourself instead of posting over and over and over again just for some likes-mining

THIS, so much of THIS. All these people that want the the child character to get killed off really disturb me.

Probably not so disturbing when you realise it's a fictional rat and not a real sentient being?