Obsidian Shard Eater, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease make!

Kelly.7019

I hope i'm not blind, but i don't see an Obsiian Shard Eater. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Obsidian_Shard
I have about 12 stacks of these Obsidian Shards sitting in my bank. 3-5 stacks are for possible future legendaries or w/e but the rest is just over kill. A shard eater would be nice, but i generally think not great rewards comes from those and these a mats are precious! Maybe find a way to put them in other things for requirements/sinks for good rewards? Ok well i see there are other things to use em for that i either have or don't want apparently. :) Just to be clear i've played the game since launch so I have plenty of them and storage is a problem & deleting them is a poor solution. :( I still think an eater would be nice.

p.s. I saw another post on this but I thought bumping a 3 year old post would put me on anet's naughty list, so tada!

I'm on a wild guess here XD .I believe, with legendary armory, we need to spend 100 obsid and one million karma + other stuff to add a legy item to armory to be used by all characters... Legy item could be legy runes, sigils, trinkets.And legy armory will be a personal instance where every unlocked legy armor, legy weapon, trinks will be showcased once you add them to the armory by spending some obsid shards and karma...Hope the build templates and legy armory doesn't collide and cause confusionAnd like batcave where only you can enter the personal instance before a raid or fractal to choose the items from the armory and suit up XD

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

@"Fueki.4753" said:I'd love an Obsidian Shard dumb.

Obisidian Shards make people dumb? :o

;) Anyway, I'd rather see one for the HoT currencies.

Ley-Energy Matter Converter.

I think they meant the airship oil, auric dust, and ley line sparks.

@"Kelly.7019" said:I hope i'm not blind, but i don't see an Obsiian Shard Eater. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Obsidian_Shard

I have about 12 stacks of these Obsidian Shards sitting in my bank. 3-5 stacks are for possible future legendaries or w/e but the rest is just over kill. A shard eater would be nice, but i generally think not great rewards comes from those and these a mats are precious! Maybe find a way to put them in other things for requirements/sinks for good rewards? Ok well i see there are other things to use em for that i either have or don't want apparently. :) Just to be clear i've played the game since launch so I have plenty of them and storage is a problem & deleting them is a poor solution. :( I still think an eater would be nice.

p.s. I saw another post on this but I thought bumping a 3 year old post would put me on anet's naughty list, so tada!

I would love to see a shard gobbler too. I have thousands of extra oby shards and I have already make many legendary weapons, backpack, armor, trinket, etc. I get oby shards much faster than I would ever use them. I like your suggestion allot!